Chapter 41

I was too excited for the date. I danced in the bathroom and then hummed while I wondered what to wear. I am going on a date with him! Maybe he has fallen for me! Maybe he'll ask me out on this date! And then we may ki-. No. stop Sarah. I blushed at my imagination. What am I even thinking?

Emily came into my room and told me that Minho has some work to finish so he will directly meet me at the location.

" Emily, usually a cruise trip is something you go for 6-7 days. But what is a cruise date?" I asked.

"It's a date on the cruise. It doesn't take you anywhere. You can enjoy the view and can have your dinner. That's it."

"So, Emily as you know, I haven't gone on a date in my entire life? What do people do on a cruise date?"

"Oh Sarah dear, it's just like any other normal date. Okay, I'll explain it to you in steps. The first step is to enjoy their expensive food. Second, Talk a bit and get to know each other. The third step is, after the dinner, you can enjoy the view and..."

She sat on the bed and put the pillow on her lap as she continued, "okay, so this step is really important. You need to listen to this carefully."

I sat near her and asked seriously, "Oh okay, what is it?"

She smiled mischievously as she said, "So you need to step a bit closer to Minho."

I asked innocently, "Okay then?"

Emily said, "Then hold his collar and push your lips on his. Simple." She said it with a very innocent expression.

My jaws fell. "What?" I threw a pillow at her. "Can you be serious for a moment? I am genuinely nervous here." I complained.

She replied, "But this is what is important for you to make him fall in love with you. Well, I think he already likes you. But to check that just kiss him and if he kisses you back. That's it! You go girl. Then you may need a room... hmm... so should I book a room for you two?"

I turned red. What is she talking about? I kicked Emily out of my room. As I closed my room door, I felt my heart beating very fast. I imagined Minho on a bed shirtless, the tattoo on his chest clearly visible. I could feel the heat on my face and I waved my hand in front of my face as I felt too hot.  I need a second to calm down.

Okay, so it's time to get ready. Should I call Emily back and ask her what I should wear? That's what best friends are for. I called her and she grumpily entered my room as she was angry.

"You just kicked me out of your room a while ago and now you're calling me back as you need my help. Huh, this world has become a selfish place. No one cares for anyone. Even my best friend no longer loves me." She continued her drama as she sat back on the bed.

I looked at her with an expression that conveyed, are you done?

She smiled and said, "Okay, okay. What is it?"

"You need to help me decide a dress for the date! What else will I need you for?" I replied.

She sighed, "Yeah, People will remember you only when they need something from you. Otherwise, who cares for you in this greedy world. Everyone just cares for themselves. That's it."

Okay, this is it. I am done with her drama. I threw a pillow on her face.

She reacted, "Ouch. What are you do-" I threw another pillow on her.

"Now that is the beginning of a war," she said as she stood up on the bed and hit me with a pillow.

This pillow fight went on for a while and then laid on the bed, side by side, both exhausted.

We both giggled. She stood up and said, "you should wear that" as she pointed to the dress hanging in my open cupboard.

So I wore a pink tiered frock which had a cute black bow on its waist. I wore black star-shaped earrings and the necklace that Minho gave me on my birthday. Emily did my makeup and I was ready for my first ever date.

When I reached the location Minho was standing at the gate. He was wearing a light blue suit with a white t-shirt. He had set his hair a bit differently today and was looking at his watch. It seems that he has made some efforts to look good for this date. This made me feel so special and delighted.

He was looking too hot that the women passing by were checking him out and wondering who could be his date.

Go away, girls! His is mine. Umm. Just for today. Yes, he is mine just for today. I walked toward him. As he noticed me, he looked a bit surprised and then smiled while I stepped close to him.

He scratched his eyebrow with his index finger as he instantly commented, "you look gorgeous... as always."

I blushed as it felt like he is flirting with me.

I replied, "you look handsome in that hairstyle."

He said, "Really? Thank you. I guess I will keep this hairstyle for some time then."

I didn't know what to say as I felt the pressure that it was my first date. I felt nervous.

He continued, "let's go inside" and offered his arm to me like a gentleman. I wrapped my hand around his arm. He looked so hot and his perfume made me dizzy with happiness.