Chapter 5

"Brown Eyed boy?" Minho asked.

I turned around and cursed myself as I myself dug my grave. I stood straight up from the bed. I realized my shorts were really short and it seemed like I was only wearing a long t-shirt. I noticed him looking at my legs and then he turned around suddenly as he thought I wasn't wearing anything under my t-shirt. He said, "Sorry, I will knock next time."

Realizing my outfit is making him uncomfortable, I quickly sat on the bed and covered my legs with the blanket. I was also wondering why would he even come to my room next time?

"You can turn around now."

"Do you need something?" I asked.

As he turned around I noticed his ears had turned a bit pink. Was he embarrassed? Well, maybe because of my attire. Nevermind.

He was about to answer my question when Emily stepped in and said "Oh! you got the wrong room. This one is Sarah's Room. Next to this room is mine. For now, you can sleep with Alex in my room."

She had a mischievous smile when she said, "What were you two talking about huh? You look a bit flustered."

I was about to reply, when Minho said, "Your friend was asking me to hug her just now." he smirked.

I was taken aback as I realized what I had said before, thinking that it was Emily who entered the room. Emily's jaw dropped as she said, "What?"

My cheeks turned red and I protested, "Hey I wasn't talking to you!"

Minho made an innocent face and said, "but I was the only one in the room." He smirked and left the room.

How could he do that?

Emily looked at me as she closed the door.

"What is this Sarah? Today is just day one and you already asked him for a hug?  You are quite advanced in a relationship. I thought you were shy!"

I know she knew that all this was a lie and she was teasing me. Still, I protested, "But I thought it was you!"

"Oh, no Poor Minho. He must be surprised." She started laughing while she rolled on the bed.
I threw a pillow at her and said, "Can you stop it now?"  I pouted.

"Okay okay." She sat up on the bed and said,
"oh I remember, you met a brown-eyed boy today right?"

I realized that Minho also asked me about the brown-eyed boy, but when Emily entered he forgot about it. Thank God. I sighed with relief.
I was about to tell her about the incident at the Cafe but then someone knocked at the door.

It was Alex. Emily went outside to talk to him and I changed my shorts and wore joggers as I wanted to see what was going on outside.

I went to the hall and asked, what is the matter?
Alex said, "Minho wants to sleep on the Sofa in the Hall."

Minho nodded, as he stood near the sofa with folded arms as if to show that his decision won't change.

Emily said, "But why? you two can share the bed in my room. You don't need to worry, I'll sleep in Sarah's room."

But Minho was adamant that he will sleep in the hall. At last Emily and Alex gave in. Emily was standing near me as she whispered, "I guess, you will miss a chance to share a bed with me. But I can ask Minho to replace me. what do you think?"

I turned red as my mind unconsciously imagined shirtless Minho lying in my bed. Wait a minute. Why is he shirtless? why am I imagining Minho on my bed?

I turned my head to Emily and said, " Are you done?" I tried to smash her foot with mine but she moved away quickly. Now I whispered to her, "I think you look too happy that you won't be disturbed today. Did you bribe Minho to sleep in the hall? huh?"

I gave her a suspicious look.

She replied, "Oh I was considering that but Minho made his choice clear before I could bribe him. So you can say I am lucky, But if you are jealous I can set up your bed in the hall as well." I slapped her arm and she screamed, "Ouch"

how overdramatic! Alex and Minho who were trying to ignore us as they discussed how Minho will be able to sleep on the sofa, turned to us. Both had a confused look as Alex said, "What happened?"

Emily said with a puppy face, "I was just suggesting to her something and she slapped my arm suddenly" she rubbed her arm dramatically.

I tried to calm myself down as I said, "There was a mosquito on her arm. Emily, come I'll give you a mosquito repellent"

She literally ran to Alex and clenched his arm as if she was scared. She said, "Oh no, I'll ask Alex for that." and pretended to hide behind him. Alex chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at Emily. Minho scratched his eyebrow and stood there with a flushed look.

Alex said, "Okay. Let's just rest today as everyone is tired today. Good night guys."

Alex and Emily went to Emily's room.
I stood there wondering why does he want to sleep in the hall when he can sleep in the room? He was setting his pillow and blanket on the sofa. Then he noticed me standing there with a confused look.

"What? Are you waiting for the opportunity to hug me?" He teased me.

I realized he was referring to what I had said earlier. Oh God, Why? Why is everyone teasing me today? Am I the only one left on this earth to be teased? Why is everyone after me today?

I literally wanted to smash my head on the wall, But then I imagined hugging his well-built body. My cheeks turned red as I said, "What? No!!"

I turned around to hide the flustered emotions on my face. I was about to run away to my room, when he said, "Running again? like you did at the airport earlier? Why are you always running away as if I am going to bite you?"

I froze.