Chapter 34

The pillow was passing and my heartbeat was increasing with its movement. When the music stopped. It was Emily who had the pillow and Of course, Alex was on her right side. Cheater! she knew the rules and choose the correct place!

Alex smiled and said, "Follow the rules, Emily. you have to kiss me." Emily was blushing and everyone was cheering for her. She suddenly grabbed his collar and kissed him on the lips. Everyone hooted and laughed as Alex wasn't ready for this sudden attack. He was shocked for a moment but then he grabbed Emily by her waist and kissed her again.

I tried to close my eyes with my hands but peeked in between my fingers and was laughing a lot. When I turned to look at Minho, he wasn't looking at the couple but me. I blushed. He laughed at my childishness and looked away.

Thinking about the kiss and Minho sitting right next to me made me red. I tried not to look at him. Alex and Emily stood up as they have become a pair.

In the next turn, Akiko got the pillow and he was about to kiss Defne's hand when Defne picked up a glass of wine and drank it up. Akiko was a womanizer and didn't really like this rejection, but everyone laughed it out. Then in the next turn, Defne got the pillow. My heart dropped.

Oh god, why? why?  Now she will pair up with Minho and I will be left with Akiko. The mere possibility of seeing Defne and Minho together made me sad.  Defne was about to kiss Minho on his cheek when Minho picked up a glass of wine and drank it. Defne's face was worth watching.

Akiko chuckled and said, "Minho, that's my boy! Tit for tat." Defne smiled but her anger was visible in her eyes. Emily tried to calm her down by saying, "Oh come on Defne, it's just a fun game. Don't take it so seriously."

I looked at Minho and he didn't seem a little bit bothered after rejecting Defne. I thought that he must not be interested in this silly game as we just forced him to participate in it by everyone.

I know he won't pair up with anyone. Well in the next turn, I got the pillow. Hideo was on my right side now. He looked at me. Aiko was also looking at me with puppy eyes.

Everyone was laughing as Emily shouted, "Kiss Hideo Sarah!" I replied, "Okay." with a mischievous smile.

Aiko, Hideo, and Minho looked at me with surprise. Minho must not be expecting that I may kiss Hideo. I was drawing near Hideo and Aiko closed her eyes with her hands. I quickly picked up a drink and drank it. I giggled, "Sorry Hideo but I know you are already booked by someone else." Everyone laughed when Hideo sighed with relief. We continued the game.

This time Hideo got the pillow. Hideo and Aiko are a couple so it wasn't rocket science that they will kiss. So Hideo kissed Aiko's cheek very adorably and Aiko turned red.  Hideo knew that Aiko doesn't like public displays of affection so he kissed her cheek instead of her lips. Everyone cheered for them. My birthday was going really well. I noticed everyone, they were smiling and enjoying. I was so happy to see them enjoy. I was playing a game with my crush and laughing with him. what else do I need right now? Nothing! It is so perfect! okay now let's go back to the game.

Now only four people were left. You know who these are. Me, Minho, Akiko, and Defne. In the next turn, Minho got the pillow. My heartbeat increased.

But then why would he pair up with me. He has already refused Defne who is so pretty but of course evil. A while ago he smiled so warmly to Defne and now he had just rejected her. I don't think he will continue this game. he'll probably reject me as well.

I was expecting him to pick a glass of wine and drink it. I was fidgeting with my fingers when Minho said,  "If it's okay... Can I kiss you Sarah? .... On your cheek." Emily and Alex hooted at this.

I was shocked plus happy and on the seventh heaven. My heart was dancing in the air and Defne's face was worth looking at.

I hesitantly said, "Okay..." as I turned red. A kiss from a crush! Thanks to Emily for this silly game! I wasn't expecting this!

I can feel Minho drawing near. I can feel the heat on my face as I turned red. It's my first kiss! But it is not a lip kiss. Don't exaggerate Sarah! wait Sarah it isn't a kiss. It's just a game. Maybe he chose me to get rid of Defne. Otherwise they two will have to make a pair. I shouldn't get too excited I told myself.

Plus this isn't right. He has someone else he loves. That girl in his wallet. I unconsciously turned my head to see his face. He was already too near and suddenly our faces were in front of each other while our lips were touching each other.

Minho and my eyes went wide.