Chapter 15

After breakfast, we decided to watch a movie together at home. Before the movie started, Minho brought some popcorn and drinks.
As the movie began the sitting arrangement was like this.

I and Minho are at one side of the sofa and on the other side, Emily and Alex were hugging each other.

We two were quite awkward if we compare ourselves to Alex and Emily. I stood up from the sofa and sat on the bean bag. I didn't want Minho very close to me. It will be too hot for me. I still couldn't forget about that bird on his chest.

Minho was looking at me and asked,
"do you want some popcorn?

I covered my cheeks with both hands to hide my red cheeks.
"Yes,"  I replied.

Emily commented, "Sarah, Come sit on the sofa. You'll fall asleep on the bean bag. I know you.
Come here sit next to me."

It's not next to you Emily. It's between you and Minho. My brain was telling me not to sit there but my heart was like cheering me to go sit near Minho.

I was about to stand up when Minho said, "if you are not comfortable here, I can sit on the bean bag."

Oh, why is he such a gentleman! I thought.
I replied, "Oh no. It's okay. Let's just sit on the sofa and watch the movie together."
I stood up and sat between them.

The movie was quite interesting as I and Minho shared one bowl of popcorn. I don't even want to describe Emily and Alex. They were behaving like they two were all alone. Hugging and cuddling. I looked at them then, I looked at Minho.

Surprisingly, Minho wasn't watching the movie but looking at me.

I blinked and he said, "Umm... Popcorn? I need more popcorn."
Why does he sound nervous?

Well, I continued watching the movie and then suddenly the kiss scene came.
It was uncomfortable as mostly at these times couples start kissing each other and I don't want to watch Emily and Alex kissing while I sit with Minho awkwardly. It would have been a different matter if we two were kissing as well. But no, no don't even think about it. I have already given up on Minho. Plus, he seemed quite uneasy while sitting with me.

So, on the kiss scene, I decided to stand up to get some more popcorn, so that I can run away from the awkward situation, but then I looked at Minho and noticed he was sleeping.

Fortunately, Alex and Emily didn't kiss and continued to watch the movie while being glued to each other.

I think they didn't even notice me or Minho.
Well, I noticed Minho and that was enough.

Minho's head was swinging as he was sleeping. I was about to shake him when his head landed on my shoulder.

His heavy head on my shoulder!

What to do? What to do?

Should I push him away?