Chapter 48

The next thing I knew I was on a flight to Korea. I haven't even told my family.  Emily stopped me from doing so as We are going there just for the interview and don't really know if we'll get selected or not.

Emily was super excited. When we reached the airport, Alex was there to welcome us. When Emily saw Alex, she dramatically ran towards him and hugged him instantly. He chuckled. It was like they were in a kdrama and the heroine has met the hero after 10 years.

On the other hand, I was the second lead, or extra in the story. If anyone saw me at that airport they'll probably call me coolie man, I mean woman. I was taking care of all the luggage while Emily ran around like a child too excited to reach Korea. I had two suitcases and two handbags. We were planning to stay for 10 days in Korea even if we don't clear the interview that's why we had a lot of luggage. Alex side hugged me and welcomed us.

We reached his apartment and it was quite big. The hall itself was as big as our house in Japan. He told me that he has a guest room and I can stay there. Emily will be sleeping with him in the big bedroom. Lucky Emily! Damn this world! Why do I not have such a rich boyfriend! This brought back my memories of Minho. Okay. I take that back I don't need men in my life. They make my life complicated. It's better this way.

Alex helped us with the luggage and I started unpacking. I heard Emily and Alex talking right outside my room.

Emily: Oh please, Alex. She needs me right now. Last two months she has been so depressed!

Alex: Yeah, I can see that. She doesn't smile like she used to. What really happened?

Emily: "It's a long story. You won't understand."

I peeked as I was ready to stop her in case Emily spills all beans. It would be awkward as Minho is Alex's friend. I don't want that. I was about to step out to stop her but Alex said, "Then make me understand. Come let's sleep together." As he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

Woah. Alex's face shows he is craving for her. His eyes are so full of love.

Emily replied: No. That would be a breach of the girl's code. I can't tell you that!

Alex chuckled and "Okay. But please don't say you won't sleep in my room. I want you."

Oh, God. He looked so Sexy! Shut up, Sarah! He is your brother-in-law. But my half-mad sister cum bestie is damn lucky.

Emily protested, "But-"

She was about to say something but Alex whispered something in her ear and her face turned red.

I was guessing what he might have said when Alex picked Emily up and took her to his room and closed the door.

I rolled my eyes with jealousy. Couples these days! Humph. Can't even wait for the dinner. I stomped my feet. I am hungry! I shouted inside. Then sighed. I guess I will leave this pair of lovebirds alone. I don't want to be stuck between these two. So I thought I'll buy something to eat from the nearest convenience store.

I went out. What the hell! All these handsome men roaming around seems like they came out of kdrama! I was astonished to see all this beauty on the road. they were sparkling. Okay, okay I am exaggerating a bit. But Holy cow! where are the subtitles? How do I understand what are they talking about?

I went to the convenience store and chose some snacks that looked delicious. I bought a packet of Ramen that's given of course. I have seen dozen times kdrama heroes eating this Ramen. I want to try too! Won't someone come to me and say do you wanna have Ramen? Or do you wanna see butterflies? Maybe I could ask, do you like Messi? Hehe.  Only some people will understand what I am talking about. I feel sorry for those who don't. You are missing on something amazing. ᕙ( ~ . ~ )ᕗ

Maybe a hot CEO will come to me and ask for my number or help me when I am getting kidnapped by the gangsters. Stop Sarah. You are going too far!

A lady passed by me, staring at me as I was giggling while looking at the Ramen packet. She must be thinking I am mad but what does she know I have already been married to the imaginary CEO in my mind. Poor aunty. Huh!

I realized at the counter I need to answer in Korean! But I don't know Korean!

The boy at the counter was really handsome. I would have fallen for him if I hadn't pledged to stay away from boys. Plus he wasn't handsome like Minho. Why am I comparing them? Ugh. Get over him, Sarah! I struggled but was able to get my hot and spicy Ra-men. The only Hot and spicy men I can get!