Chapter 26

It's been a week since I have been attending meetings with Minho. Meeting after meeting! He is a workaholic! Even though I like spending time with him, I need to prepare for each meeting. (╯︵╰,)
I am managing quite well, but I am dying for the weekend!

I tried to stop myself from staring at him, but he looked so dashing while working, I don't have words to describe. I don't know why he appears in the spotlight and seems to brighten or one can say sparkle when he has a serious face while working.

Why is his jawline so sharp?
Isn't his shirt a bit tight at his chest?
How can someone be so good-looking and attractive? I wondered.

When I am with him, I try to stay away from him as I know I can't hide my feelings from him. I try to be more attentive to the investors and ignore Minho so that I can control my feelings. I try to avoid meeting his eyes and try my best to make our meetings as professional as possible.

After the meetings, I go to the cafe. But at the cafe, I keep on making mistakes as I keep thinking about him. I seem to fall more and more in love with him.

My eyes keep searching for him in the cafe. I keep on hoping I'll see him in the cafe as well. I can't get enough of him.

I know I am going mad as I can't stop myself from thinking about him. It's not that I haven't tried to engage myself in other thoughts but my mind keeps on coming back on him. Maybe I should go to a therapist? My mind has been acting quite weird since the day I met the brown-eyed boy that is Minho!

It's been a long time since I and Emily had a conversation. Honestly, I felt a bit lonely without Emily. She is always busy with her work or Alex. I also have been too busy with the translation stuff and of course Minho.

Maybe I am feeling lonely that's why I can't get rid of Minho's thoughts. I know that Emily needs to give time to her relationship, but why can't she take out some time for her bestie? Do we need a reason to talk to each other? I am accustomed to Emily's mischievous habits and I know we are living in the same house but I think I need to kidnap my bestie to have some girl talk.

Well, I think I'll miss her more when we'll go back to our own country. Maybe I am not in love with Minho but just lonely?

I decided that I will talk to Emily and free my heart from all the burden. Maybe after talking to her, my mind will be clear enough to think.

I can't go on being a 16-year-old girl who is obsessed with her crush. I will talk to her and then maybe she can suggest what I should do to get rid of Minho's thoughts.

Finally, it's Friday night. I will sleep the whole day tomorrow I thought. I will be able to avoid Minho as I will stay in my room for the entire weekend. Maybe a good sleep will help me regain my mental balance. I also decided that I'll discuss all the things with Emily.

I was back from the cafe as I threw myself on the sofa. I will wait for Emily here and then I will take her to my room. We'll talk for the entire night and maybe after a girl-to-girl discussion, I can clear my mind.

Right now I am lying on the sofa in the hall. Emily and Alex are out as usual.

Minho will be returning late. He has some meetings or maybe he has plans to meet that beautiful girl whom I thought was his girlfriend. I hate that girl! Why am I even thinking about Minho and that girl? I don't know why.