𝟙|𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤|𝟙

It was a normal day, another family to see, another rejection, then sleep for 5 hours. At least that's how Tommy thought it would go, you see Tommy wasn't the most optimistic kid. After all, he had been through so much, he had the right to be at least a little pessimistic. An alarm rings though the room and Tommy groggily sits up and stumbles out of bed.

I stumble out of bed, lazily walking to my pile of clean clothes that sits in the corner of my room, grabbing a fresh outfit from it. "TESSA INNIT YOU BETTER BE AWAKE!" I roll my eyes at the use of that shit name. It's not mine, for a while I thought it was, but it just isn't. My name is Tommy. I'm not a girl, And my name isn't Tessa. Aside from that, I throw on the most feminine outfit I own, grab my favorite book, a notebook, a pencil, and make my way to the office to wait for the family. After about Twenty minutes of reading, the old bat walks in to tell me that the family is here. I quickly put my book down on the table on top of my notebook, regain my composure and plaster a smile on my face before giving her a quick 'send em' in' attempting to hide my nerves. She goes to walk out of the room but doesn't exit before shooting me a glare. "If this family doesn't take you, nobody will." She exits the room leaving me to try and listen to muffled voices and pray for an escape.

A few moments pass and the family enters the small office. Jesus Christ why are they all so tall-? Three giants stand before me, all of them have to be at least 6 feet. (we're gonna pretend Phil isn't 5'8) One I can tell is a bird hybrid, has blonde hair, blue eyes and is wearing... a kimono.... And a bucket hat...? Another is definitely a piglin hybrid, has long light pink hair, piercing red eyes, and looks like he has some sort of king outfit goin on. The last one looks the most normal, rockin' some fluffy short brown hair, brown eyes, a yellow sweater and jeans. They're somewhat stylish, somewhat odd. The blonde one looks to me "Hi, You must be Tessa! I'm Phil, This is Techno and This is Wilbur" he states pointing to the pink haired boy and then the brown haired one. "Hello.. Uh..." I trail off, unable to think of something to say. "So Tessa, can you tell us some things about yourself?" Wilbur asks, smiling at me. "Like what..?" I ask to get an idea of what to say "Stuff you like, Your interests, favorite color, anything you want us to know!" I think for a moment "Uh... I like Musicals, drawing..? And uh.. Video games? My favorite color is red and that's all I can really think of." God I'm an idiot "Oh! Will likes musicals too, right Will?" Phil asks. "Yea, well mainly Hamilton because duh" My eyes light up a bit "Hamilton is definitely one of the best musicals" I seem to have piqued Wilbur's interest "What's your favorite musical then?" He gives me a suspicious look. "Newsies." I say without missing a beat (IT IS THE BEST MUSICAL EVER, IF YOU HAVEN'T, GO WATCH IT) "Hmm... I don't think I've seen it. I'll have to check it out." he smiles at me. Techno looks to me "Don't talk to Wilbur for too long, you'll fall down a rabbit hole" he warns.

So long story short, I've been fostered and I'm terrified. Tomorrow Phil is picking me up so I have to hurry up and pack my shit. I scatter through my room like the raccoon I am, gathering my clothes and stuffing them in my old backpack. After all my clothes are packed, I lift my pillow and grab the phone I got from an old friend and stuff it in my bag along with its charger. I drop my bag carelessly onto the floor and head for the bathroom to shower.

Now you see, dysphoria is a bitch, so like any other dumbass who doesn't like their body, I attempted to shower with the lights off! I hop in the shower and try my best to navigate what's what, grabbing what I hope is shampoo and squeezing it into my hand right before I make a wrong move and slip. I hit my head off of the shower wall and that's all I see before I black out.

When I wake up I try my best to walk out of the bathroom to see what time it is. Stumbling, I pull my cracked phone out of my bag and read the time, 2:21 AM four hours since I tried to shower . Jesus Christ I must have hit my head pretty hard, I check around my room to make sure I don't have anything not packed, and when I see that I'm all good, I flop down in my bed, I showered for 4 hours straight, I do not need to wash off anymore. And with that, I drift off to sleep.

"TESSA! GET UP AND GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW." I groggily hop out of bed, throwing on the outfit I had saved for today, grab my bag, and heading downstairs to wait for the family to come get me. "Tessa, the family will be here in 10 minutes. If you mess this one up, I'll make sure nobody tries to get you again. Got it!" She flashes a twisted grin, making me eerily aware of how close she is. I back up and start walking towards the door. "I'm gonna wait outside, I honestly just don't wanna be around you any longer, Bitch." Before that can register to her, I beeline for the door. I sit down on the front steps, waiting the remaining 10 minutes away.

Phil pulls up in front of me looking very confused "Why are you outside? I attempt to put together a good reason in my head but ultimately fail "I don't like the women in there" LET IT BE KNOWN I LOVE WOMEN I just don't like her. Phil flashes a lost looking smile before getting out of the car "Alrighty then, where's all your stuff? I'll help you get it in the car" I pick up my backpack, waving it around a bit "This is it" Phil smile turns sad "oh okay uh let's get going then"

About 20 minutes later we pull into the garage of a HUGE house what the fuck "what was that?" Phil asks chuckling slightly "oh shit, I said that out loud didn't I?" I cover my mouth quickly in sheer embarrassment but Phil just laughs "you're alright mate!" Phil hops out of the car and walks to my door and opens it up "After you M'lady" (not in a weird way you creeps.) I cringe but get out of the car grabbing my backpack from the seat next to me before I do so. Phil leads me inside the house "I wanted to let you settle into your new room before the boys are around so they should be home in an hour or so" I shoot him a quick "thank you" and clutch my bag to my chest. "Do you want to go to the store when the boys get home so you can get some stuff for your room or anything you need?" Is he serious? "I don't really need anything..."

A/n: OMFG I KINDA LIKE THIS SDJHSIDFGIUH, So this is my first platonic fanfic and Sbi fics have a special place in my heart, if any creators involved are uncomfortable with any head-cannons or being in fics in general ill take them out or change as necessary. Don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender <3