𝟟| 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 |𝟟

A/n: My life sucks so have some angst <3 

Tw's: Unsafe binding, mentions of self-harm, panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, passing out?  

Tommy choked on the air as he attempted to get the slightest bit into his lungs, his vision fading as he realized he had failed. 

wait 

sorry reader, that shouldn't be there 

Tommy choked on the air as he attempted to get the slightest bit into his lungs, his vision fading as he realize

Let's restart

Techno laughed at his siblings as they fought, ignoring the slight pain in his stomach each time he moved. Well, he tried too. Eventually, the pain got a bit too much and he had to excuse himself so he could relax.

The pink-haired boy sat on his bed and lifted his shirt to remove each bandage from his stomach and examined the damage

Damn so much for Technoblade never dies       He isn't dead dumbass       L            EeEeEeEeEe

"SHUT UP!"  The voices were overwhelming him, he couldn't think, he couldn't breathe, all he could do was scream. 

What's his problem?    Hah Technosad p2.      Breathe.          It's gonna be alright Tech.       Blade I need you to focus, breathe.      SHUT UP.     IT'S NOT OKAY.          BE QUIET.         Please Techno, try and match my breathing

Techno finally opened his eyes to see Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy standing around him. "go away.....please...I don't wanna hurt anyone" The pink-haired boy slid backward until he hit the backboard of his bed.

"you aren't gonna hurt us Tech, It's okay" Phil smiled weakly at the boy but Techno couldn't see, his vision too blurred with tears that he refused to let fall.  "go away!...please." his voice shook as his mind screamed at him.  

(Future sage here, I'm sorry for the angst, let me know if it's disrespectful or anything for me to have continued writing this, and I'll take it down immediately)

His family tried to speak to him but everything was too loud until Tommy finally spoke up. "OKAY Both of you CALM DOWN, Techno its okay, nobody can hurt you, they aren't real" Phil and Wilbur looked at the boy in shock as he took control of the situation, it was clear that he knew how to help and it was clear that bombarding Techno with so much noise wasn't going to work, so the two eldest backed away and let Tommy help. 

Tommy kept his mouth shut and hugged Techno close to him as he exaggerated his breathing slightly so the taller could attempt to copy it.  

Techno took in a breath and closed his eyes and when he opened them again, his vision was no longer filled with red, his mind was calm, quiet, and it was okay. He was going to be okay.

Once Techno had gotten his breathing under control he attempted to apologize to the three that sat with him but nobody would let him "Tech, you don't have to be sorry, as long as you're okay, that's all that matters" Wilbur's warm smile comforts Techno in a way he doesn't understand, eventually Techno will discover that this feeling is being loved but for now he decided on calling it 'the opposite of heartache'  

Eventually, everyone decides it would be best to leave Techno alone for a bit so he can actually relax, with the exception of leaving the door open just in case he needs help again, which Techno complied to without a fuss. 

Tommy now sat on the edge of Wilbur's bed as the elder strummed the cords of his guitar while humming a melody. Tommy smiled at the older as the humming became quiet mumbling and the quiet mumbling became lyrics. 

"I thought I couldn't love anymore

Turns out I can't but not for the same reasons as before

I use everyone I ever meet

I can't find the perfect match

Abuse those I love 

While I ostracize the ones who love me

Back"

Wilbur suddenly stops singing. "Sorry, I-uh-- I just started writing that one so that's all I have" Tommy smiles at him again "Don't apologize! It was really good!" 

Wilbur smiles back but his smile slowly turns to a look of confusion as Tommy begins to cough.   Tommy choked on the air as he attempted to get the slightest bit into his lungs, his vision fading as he realized he had failed. 

(so when it's more focused on another character I'm going to refer to him as a girl and stuff to make it make more sense, also because for a moment I forgot this was a trans-Tommy au-)

Wilbur watched as Tessa's vision blackened and her body went limp "Tessa-? Hey! Tessa!- DAD HELP"  The brunet yells for his father as he wraps his arms around the girl.

"Is everything oka- PRIME IS SHE OKAY?!?!?" Phil bursts through the door to see his son clinging onto the girl drifting in and out of consciousness. "SHE JUST STARTED COUGHING AND THEN SHE PASSED OUT" Phil instantly pulls out his phone to call an ambulance.

The ambulance arrives and the EMTs help get Tessa into the ambulance and Wilbur, Phil, and Techno attempt to follow.

"Only one in the ambulance with the patient, preferably her guardian if possible" Phil nods before turning to his boys "Techno I need you to drive Wilbur and you to the hospital" Techno nods and books it so he can grab his car keys as his dad and sister get taken away in the loud vehicle.

In the ambulance

The nurse stands over the seemingly lifeless girl as Phil grips Tessa's hand as if she would slip away if he let go. The only proof of life was the heart monitor faintly beeping but even that was beginning to slowly fade. 

"On our file system it says that you're her foster father, is that correct?" The nurse asks as she examines the girl. 

"Yes we just got her recently. Do you know what's wrong?" Phil looks at her with pleading eyes as he looks for a reason that this could have happened. 

"Maybe, but I have to be sure" The nurse pulls the girls sweater up over her head and Phil turns his head away but not before he see's bandages wrapped tightly around the girls body.

What the hell?

A/N: I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUTTTT. Sorry for how short it is, my motivation was really on and off recently and after everything that happened I found it really difficult to find my passion for writing again and I hope you guys can forgive me <3 and as always, don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender, love you guys <333