𝟚| 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖? |𝟚

TW: Gender Dysphoria, Mentions of Abuse

I didn't have a choice. Now we're on our merry way to the mall to look for some new clothes and room decorations I guess! After a quick car ride of about 15 minutes we arrive at a huge mall, like seriously what is this place its fucking huge?!?(I just looked up what the biggest mall in the world was and turns out its the Dubai mall, being At over 12 million square feet JESUS CHRIST MAN) We all hop out of the car and walk in to the mall and Phil looks to me "alright Tessa, where do you wanna go?" I look around and quickly feel slightly overwhelmed with all the choices "uh I don't really know..?" I mumble looking over to Phil and the twins "You guys can pick" and with that Wilbur grabs my hand and starts to lead me somewhere with Phil and Techno following closely behind. I attempt to pull my hand away as I absolutely hate physical touch. Wilbur notices this and pulls his hand away "Sorry Tessa! But follow me!!!" He continues to zoom through crowds of people with Phil, Techno, and I barely managing to keep up. Wilbur suddenly stops at a familiar store, *Insert random store here*. "Alright kids, Try to stay in a group. I'm gonna try and find something. Don't worry about the cost, get whatever you'll need" Phil hands Techno his credit card and smiles before shooting a goodbye to us and walking in a different direction.

Wilbur leads us into the store "So Tessa.. What's your style?" He asks, smiling at me. I think for a moment and ultimately come to a blank "Anything really, as long as it's comfortable I guess" He leads me over to the girls section and I cringe looking through the clothes I see this is not my style man I think to myself, wishing that the boys could read minds. Techno looks at me and definitely notices my discomfort "How about we go somewhere else, all these clothes seem to be for 5 year old girls" he jokes. Wilbur and Techno both look at me waiting for me to go somewhere, so I walk towards the men's section, studying their faces for any sign of disgust or annoyance once we get there. Wilbur begins to look around for anything he thinks would make me look cool and pulls out two yellow sweaters in different sizes similar to the one he wore when we first met "YOOO WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE MATCHING ONES" His smile grows as he looks to Techno and I. Techno glares very aggressively at Wilbur but he doesn't seem to care "come on tech pleaseeee" Wilbur begs and Techno reluctantly agrees, next Wilbur looks to me "I don't care" I shrug and Wilbur immediately starts dancing around in a little circle, obviously very excited.

After a little while of looking at clothes and decorations for the room I'm staying in, we check out and wait outside the store for Phil. After a moment Phil walks over to us and leads us out to the car, making small talk on the way. "So, what did you guys get?" he asks, glancing at the bags we were holding, Techno helping me carry mine and Wilbur holding some of his own. Wilbur is the first to speak up "I forced them to get yellow sweaters to match with me! Tessa also got some posters and other stuff but the sweater is the most important!!!" He practically vibrates with excitement. Jesus, this dude is energetic. I've come to the conclusion that Wilbur could and would run on 2 energy drinks and 10 minutes of sleep for a week straight. Note to self, don't give him any energy drinks. As we got to the car Techno and Wilbur start to fight over who sits in the front. "DAAAADDD TELL TECHNO TO SIT IN THE BACK!!!" Wilbur whines. I slide into the back to avoid the conflict and eventually Techno gets fed up and slides in with me. "How are doin' kid?" I look out the window smiling slightly at the events of today "I'm alright..."

The car ride was eventful to say the least. Somehow I ended up in the middle seat and the bags Wilbur held in the front ended up where I was sitting. The car ride wasn't exactly short due to traffic and Techno started to tell me stories about Greek mythology. Something about this dude named Marcus using some candles? to fly into the sun? I don't really know just some random story. But anyways I kinda fell asleep and ended up in my bed when I came too....wait not my bed... the bed they have for me...?  Whatever, I hop out of the bed to see all of the posters and other various decorations still in their respective bags next to the door with a note.

Figured you wouldn't want us to decorate your room for you-Techno {Ps. Phil has a surprise for you downstairs so when you wake up, Come find us-Wilbur}

This is it. I fucked up by falling asleep. I knew the hitting would eventually happen but I thought it would be like at least a week in. Well I might as well just accept it. I grab my busted up phone and stuff it in my hoodie pocket just in case it gets really bad. I begin to make my way down the stairs. I wonder who hits the hardest? I bet it's Techno, He just screams masculinity. It's honestly so unfair... Why can't I be normal like them, why can't I just naturally be masculine, I have to crush my ribs, cover my face with dark makeup, and chop all my hair off. But Phil and Techno can have their long hair and still look like a man.... My thoughts are cut off as I reach the bottom of the stairs. 

A/n: Sorry for the ending, kinda projecting a bit about the masculinity stuff. Don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender <3