𝟙𝟠| 𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕠 |𝟙𝟠

Tws: Self harm, almost an accidental coming out-, weed

Soon the boys began their journey back home, planning on just staying at Wilbur's house for the night.

"Wait Wil slow down- how do you expect Phil not to notice that I'm in your room??"

"Quackity my darling you'll be fine trust mee." Wilbur said as he stumbled side to side, grazing Quackity's shoulder with his own.

"Wilbur I highly doubt that bud-" He was cut off as Wilbur placed a hand over his mouth.

"Q. Its okay, Phil won't care that you're here, just shhh and lets get back inside, I left a window open." Wilbur said as his house came into view.

Soon the two boys were stumbling into the house as they attempted to hold back their laugh's, shushing eachother each time they failed to do so.

"Okay Q, head up to my room- Hah- SHH- stop- okay quack dude- go to my room, I'll meet you there in two seconds-" Wilbur struggled to form his sentence as the two continued to laugh quietly as they stumbled in through the window.

Quackity giggled a bit and nodded, quietly tiptoeing up the stairs and into the hallway where Wilbur's room resided. Q opened the door before peering around the hallway, making sure he hadn't been seen. When suddenly a door opened across the hall.

"Shit-" Quackity mumbled as he hid behind Wilbur's open door.

"Wilbur?" A small voice spoke from the dark room. "Are you still awake- I uh- we really need to talk-" Suddenly the girl's attention was changed, now directed to Wilbur? Who was walking up the stairs.

"Wha-!" She began before Wilbur held a finger over his lips, insinuating that he very much needed her to be quiet.

Soon Tessa's confusion was met with Wilbur waving her into his room with an odd amount of urgency.

As soon as they entered the room Tessa heard a breath be let out and the door behind them swung closed.

Tessa let out a quiet yelp at the noise. "Who the- who are you!" She said as she stood in front of Wilbur.

Wil laughed a bit. "Tess- it- pfft- its alright- He's my friend-"

Tessa turned to him in confusion as she studied his face. His eyes looked different but the darkness in the room prevented her from telling exactly what looked different.

The stranger Wilbur's friend laughed as he stumbled towards the light switch. "Sorry- Didn't mean to scare you- uh my names Quackity-" He said, introducing himself as he switched on the light.

"Oh uh- you're alright- um- I'm To-I'm Tessa-" She turned back to Wilbur, the light now showing exactly what was different. Tessa let out a dramatic gasp "Wilbah! Are you high!?!" She said as she studied the way his pupil's refused to dilate in the light and the way his eyes had a odd red haze all over.

"Huh- nooo not one bit- but um on an unrelated note, if I was would you tell Dad-" He said with an awkward chuckle as quackity simply covered his face to conceal his laughter.

"William Soot Gold Craft you are as high as a kite right now!" Tessa gasped dramatically as she spoke before laughing a bit. "But no I won't be telling Phil anything- But um where have you been Wil- It's like 4 am-"

Wilbur glared playfully before beginning his explanation only to be interrupted by his friend. "He snuck out to go see his beautiful husband and ended up doing drugs on the way!"

Tessa stared at the man in confusion as Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Shut up Q, Sometimes I can't sleep so we hang out at the park- and sometimes drugs are involved- Nothing bad I swear- just weed-"

Tessa's confusion faded as she nodded with a faint smile. "So... when do I get to do drugs" She said in her traditional humorus mannor.

"Haha- no chance tess" Wil said as he ruffled her hair, receiving an eyeroll in return.

"But whyyyyy. I'm big man Tommy! I can do drugs with the cool kids" She said before realizing her mistake as her eyes widened. "Wait- Shit- um- I meant Tessa- Fuck um- im gonna- im gonna go-" She said, stumbling over her words as she slowly backed into the door before turning around and booking it out of there into the safety of her own room.

Seriously Tommy. How the fuck do you make that mistake? You fucking idiot-

Tommy sat in his bed, yelling at himself internally as he recalled his words. "Fuckin' big man Tommy- seriously, gods why am I so stupid-"

Tommy knew exactally what he needed to do to stop his raging thoughts, it had been so long since Tommy had followed his familiar routine, slowly walking into his bathroom, opening the cabinet under the sink, pulling out a jar filled with sharp metal and bandages left unused.

Removing the lid from the jar and pulling out the only blade that was still sharp enough to hurt. Pulling his pant leg up and leaving a thin stripe of red drawn by silver, and before he knew it one line turned into 10 and 10 lines turned in to 15 and as the beautiful crimson shade filled his body, a dark cloud of black filled his vision.

As Tommy noticed his vision getting darker he lifted himself from the bathroom floor, stumbling over to the bath tub on the other side of the room. He hastily rinsed the blood off of his legs, mesmorized by the way the color bled into the water with a beautiful orange-y tint.

Once most of the blood had been cleaned, Tommy reached for the bandages and quickly wrapped his legs up. The crimson bleeding through the beige color of the bandage.

Sighing, Tommy made his way to his bed, his head spun as he stumbled through the room when suddenly his vision began to fade again as a knock was heard from outside his door.

"Quackity that was weird right? Or am I crazy?"

"No Wil- that was definitely strange- I mean unless they always refer to theirself as "big man Tommy" then run away because if thats the case than that seemed pretty normal to me"

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "You wait here, I'm gonna go check on them-"

Wilbur shut the door of his room in Quackity's face as he wandered across the hall, landing a knock on Tessa's door. All Wilbur heard was a small thud and the faintest whisper.

"Blade help"  

A/n: Thinking of making this story really bedrock bro's heavy because I do love crimeboys but like bedrock bros <3<3<3