𝟙𝟝| ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 |𝟙𝟝

Tws: Techno threatens to stab Phil, Car accident joke? Idk not much goes on in this chapter.

A day went by and Wilbur had felt a bit better, he wasn't throwing up every time someone touched him so he guessed he was fine. When Wilbur woke, he heard the rumble of thunder coming from outside his window.

He smiled and rushed himself over to the window to watch the rain fall but when he looked outside, no rain was to be found? Where had he heard the thunder from then? Wilbur stood confused until he heard another booming noise. He jumped at the sound and wandered out of his room to go investigate his family to see what the hell was going on.

When Wilbur exited his room and made his way to the living room he did not expect to see his brother, the Technoblade who is too cool to show affection or receive it, the boy who could beat almost anyone in a sword fight, the boy that is feared by almost anyone who's met him, snuggled up to a small animal, a dog? maybe a weird shaped rabbit? He had no idea but Techno was cuddling with it and Phil was very clearly dying of laughter as Tessa took many pictures off of her phone as she laughed along with the man.

Techno, sat with the animal in his arms as he protested and attempted to cover his face.

"I swear to the gods if this ends up on any form of social media I'm gonna make me and Wil lonely orphan children again." Techno glared aggressively at Tessa as she laughed and searched through the pictures she took.

Wilbur laughed at the scene unfolding in front of him before making his presence known to the group.

"Tessa-" He laughed again before continuing. "Can you send me those pictures please-"

"No! No pictures are being sent! I am simply dog sitting for Sally and I am not at all enjoying it. I can not stand this insufferable creature!" He yelled at the boy until the small dog shifted in his arms before quieting his voice and finishing his sentence.

Tessa giggled as she messed with her phone, Wilbur's suspicions on what she was doing were confirmed when his phone buzzed in his pocket, and Tessa shoved her phone away.

"Righttt...." Wilbur said sarcastically before exiting the room and making his way towards the kitchen so he could make himself something he could stomach, maybe some toast? He thought that toast sounded good.

As Wilbur left the room, Tessa laughed a bit before looking back at the upset Techno who sat on the couch, dog still in his arms.

"Welll.... I should be going, but ummm, have fun with floof!"

She said before rushing out of the room.

Techno sighed and looked to his father, who was looking at him with a rather amused expression.

"I will go get my sword and stab you, father, if you do not leave." Techno glared at his father, clearly embarrassed.

Phil smiled fondly and rolled his eyes. "Sure you will Tech, I'm gonna go work on some work stuff-" He said before rushing oddly quickly to his office.

Techno smiled now that he was finally left alone, he used one hand to pet the dogs head as he used the other to hold the dog close to his chest. Floof was literally the cutest thing that the boy had ever seen in his life.

The small dog jumped out of his arms and ran off into the backyard, luckily, their backyard had a fence around it so Floof was free to roam as he pleased.

Techno shrugged and exited through the glass doors to watch the dog run and have the absolute time of his life.

He laughed as the dog jumped on a tree as it barked at a bird. "Alright Floof my boy, we need to get you to your mom in an hour soo get your zoomies out now."