𝟙𝟞| 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 |𝟙𝟞

Tws: kinda derealization? this is mostly fluff.

The days following Tommy's admission were filled with excitement, Techno had gotten him a few little gifts to celebrate him coming out, such as pronoun pins, a Trans flag he could hide in his closet(ironic I know), and various articles of pride junk.

He could tell Techno wanted him to feel as comfortable with himself as possible and that really helped. Yet the rest of the family continued to live unaware of who Tommy is and it was starting to get to the boy.

If Techno reacted so well, maybe the others will do the same? I mean Phil and Wilbur were nice. Tommy had learned to trust them with other things. Why couldn't he trust them to know his name? Know who he is.

But of course he wasn't quite ready, and Techno understood that. And until he was ready, he was still Tessa. And they would still see him as a girl. Maybe that didn't sound too fun to Tommy but being kicked out sounded even less fun.

Tommy laid on his bed thinking about any and all possibilities when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hey T it's Techno-" the voice spoke muffled through the door.

"Come in!" He said loudly, ever since he had come out to Techno, he's just felt so much more comfortable being around the man.

Techno waltzed into the room with a small box in hand. "Now." He shut the door. "Tommy I know you said not to get you anything else but I just had to." He smiled and handed Tommy the box.

Tommy rolled his eyes and laughed at the man before thanking him and opening the box.

Inside laid at least 5 binders, perfectly sized for Tommy.

"Wha- Techno! I- wait- how did you know my measurements?" He asked in a confused voice as he eyed the man with a suspicious look.

"I didnt- I just hoped these would fit you, I mean when I was your age we were about the same size I'd say, maybe not the same height though..." He trailed off as he spoke.

"What do you mean when you were my age?" He asked curiously.

"I- those were mine? Nobody told you? I swear I did-" he stared into the ceiling as he attempted to recall the events of the past few months.

"YOUR TRANS??? WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS????" He yelled in surprise.

"I really thought someone told you? I guess its more of a don't ask don't tell situation post transition but uh-" he trailed off "oops?"

"Alrighty then- um, Thank you for the binders." Tommy said with a faint smile.

Techno shrugged and smiled "'Dont need em anymore. Phil paid for my top surgery"

Tommy's eyes widened. "Wait- Really- like he- what!?"

Techno chuckled and nodded. "Yep"

Techno liked hanging out with Tommy, Tommy was the only person that Techno felt like he could relate to on some level. Tommy liked feeling like he mattered, he had noticed how Techno only ever smiled when they were alone together and how Techno tended to stay quiet when other people were around. They were so similar in so many ways, they just didn't know it yet.

After their convorsation the two boys decided to simply relax, the days prior had been ever so slightly stressful and Tommy and Techno both deserved a break. After a bit of debate, the two chose to chill in a blanket fort and watch a movie. There were blankets coming off of Tommy's bed frame and stretching to his TV stand and two other blankets were on each side to completely hide them from the world.

Tommy was now scrambling to find as many pillows and sheets to cover the floor where they sat, insisting that if they were gonna do a fort they had to go all out. Techno was currently dragging Tommy's TV onto the floor and into the fort along with the remote. Once they had both succedded in their tasks, Tommy flopped down into his stuffed animal and pillow floor bed and snatched the remote to chose a movie.

Techno sneakily stole a pillow from underneath Tommy and (dispite Tommy's protest) placed it on the ground under him before lying down facing the TV.

Tommy opened netflix and scrolled through the movies waiting for some input from Techno but the dude never said a word so Tommy was left to decide by himself. Which was a bad idea considering how indecisive he is.

Why did I grab the remote?? He thought to himself before throwing the remote at Technoblade. "You pick, I suck at choosing"

"heh? Oh okay- uhhhhhh how do you feel about crime documentaries?" he asked as he passed the documentary section.

"You're an interesting one Blade. But um I'll watch whatever you put on, i'll most likely fall asleep anyways" Tommy said as he snuggled his face into a snorlax stuffed animal he had 'borrowed' from Wilbur.

"Well alright-" He said before selecting a random documentary and flopping his face into his pillow.

And true to Tommy's word he fell asleep like ten minutes into it. Techno found this out when he asked good ol' Tom a question and received no answer just to turn and see that the boy was knocked out cold.

Techno laughed a bit before turning the TV down and laying down and closing his eyes, deciding that 11 pm was late enough and a good time to go to sleep.

Meanwhile Wilbur sat on his bed, his eyes glued to the wall as he hugged his knees tightly. He felt strange, unable to move, almost as if he wasn't in control of his own body. He knew exactly what he needed right now and exactly who he needed but first he had to snap himself out of whatever trance he was locked in.

He attempted to move his hands only seeing his finger twitch a bit.

Right. He sighed This is okay, um, i can see the wall, um i see the uh the poster on my wall. I can hear Phil laughing. Whats that about? Nevermind um I hear a show on in Tessa's room. I can smell the candle on my desk uh.. He continued to think of things he could feel as he slowly regained full movement. Wilbur let out a relieved breath as he picked up his phone and pulled up his favorite contact.

Duck-Fuck

He smiled at the stupid contact name before typing out a message.

Can we hang out? Like right now?

A/n:

So uh in this chapter I tried to write Techno angst but if im being honest, recently something that unsettled me a bit has made me like physically sick when I try to write angst about him so from now forward there wont be any angst specifically surrounding Techno, so his traumatic past and his issues all just magically got better once Tommy moved in <3