𝟠| ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕪 |𝟠

Tws: Hospitals, Injury, Unsafe Binding, Panic attacks, Derealization

What the hell  

Why would she do that

What happened to her?

"I was right, possible broken ribs, definitely some bruising in the best case scenario" She removed the bandages from the unconscious girl's chest and pulled her sweater back down then the nurse looked to Phil "You can turn around Sir"

Phil quickly turned around "Is she gonna be ok?"

The nurse smiled softly at the worried man "They should heal in a couple of months, 3 at most"

Phil let out a relieved breath as the ambulance comes to a stop.  

Just as quickly as it happened, Tessa was removed from the ambulance and taken to get an X-ray as Phil anxiously waited for any form of information with his two children.

 One boy sat with his hands tangled in his messed-up brown hair, eyes wide yet stripped of emotion as thoughts ran through his head at the speed of light.

The other sat next to his brother, staring at the ground, not daring to look up, fear hidden under a solid layer of stone. He always hated hospitals.

The quiet waiting room slowly emptied out as the three waited to see if the newest addition of their family was safe to come home with them, be loved by them, be with her family, and just when Wil was beginning to grow impatient the same nurse from the ambulance approached them.

"Tessa's family?" She asked even if she already knew the answer.

Wilbur's eyes shot up and instantly asked the question they all longed for the answer to "Yes! Is she okay?"

The Nurse smiled and nodded her head "They have two broken ribs but nothing that can cause serious injury, they should be fully healed in a few months" 

All three males instantly calmed at that and Phil quickly spoke up "can we see her?"

"Of course! I'll show you to where she'll be staying for the next few days." She spoke as she guided them through the maze of halls until they reached Tessa's room. 

"I'm going to be tending to her for the next few days until she's ready to go home, My names Kristin" The nurse or Kristin opened the door to Tessa's room expecting to see a resting girl.

Instead when the door opened the sight filled all four with worry as the girl sat on her bed, her arms wrapped around her knees covering her chest as she struggled to breathe. 

pov from here is Tommy focused 

His body shook from the pain that he couldn't stop, his mind racing with thoughts of Where the fuck am I?  Why does It hurt to breathe?  Am I alive?  Is this real? Why can't I breathe? 

His chest ached as he tried to take in more oxygen and one thing was clear to him he isn't in Wilbur's room or Phil's house for that matter. Tommy attempted to slow down his breathing so he could figure out where he is but each deep breath he took felt like knives ripping into his lungs.

"Hey hey hunny its okay" I don't know that voice. "Breathe Tessa its okay" Who the fuck is she? "Hey Tess Its okay, I'm here, so is will and Phil, It's gonna be okay just try to breathe for me" Techno? 

Tommy opened his eyes, his breath still staggered and rapid but slowly calming down, painfully. "Where am I?" His voice came out quiet and fearful much to his distaste. 

"hey Tessa, I'm Kristin, I'm a nurse, you're in a hospital right now, you broke two ribs but I promise you're gonna be okay" What...?...broken ribs? They weren't that tight.... were they?

Kristin seems to notice the thoughts behind Tommy's eyes and asks the three to exit the room for a moment so she could speak to the anxious boy.

"Hun, I want to help you but first you have to let me know what to call you." She smiles at him as his face turns confused.

"Wha-" "what pronouns do you use hunny?" Tommy felt stunned, nobody had ever actually asked him that before.

"He/him" and for the first time in a moment, Tommy felt safe, Tommy felt happy, Tommy felt heard. 

"Alright, do you have a preferred name?" Kristin patiently waited for the boy to answer, all she wants is for him to feel comfortable around her, she wants him to know that he is accepted as long as he's with her.

"uhm- My names uh- Tommy, I like Tommy" The boy mumbled at first but gradually gained confidence, he had a feeling that Kristin was safe.

"Well its very nice to meet you Tommy, but you need to find some safer means of binding" Kristin quickly decided to let Tommy know that what he was doing to himself, isn't safe.

Tommy smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders a bit, making Kristin chuckle. "I normally am not supposed to do this but how about we get your measurements and I'll buy you a proper binder?" 

Tommy's eyes lit up at the thought of being able to make himself look masculine and still being able to breathe but his face darkened at the thought of someone buying something for him. 

Rule one of being Tommy Innit, don't have any debts to anyone so no one can hold you back. He couldn't let this backfire on him, he didn't have any money and normally when you have a debt and can't pay it back.....lets just say some bad things happen.

Kristin seemed to read his mind "Don't worry about having to pay me back, this is a gift, Tommy." 

Tommy nodded his head and smiled to himself, he was now one step closer to being able to just be him and that's all Tommy has ever wanted. 

Kristin was going to make sure that nobody ever hurt this child ever again, he just seems to have that affect on people.

A/n: YOOOOO FINALLY I GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE, So sorry it took forever, my motivation is goin haywire but THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 READS IVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT FOR A FEW HOURS AND NOW I HAVE TO CALM DOWN SO I CAN BE WITH FAMILY BUT! as always, don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender <3