𝟙𝟚| 𝔸 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜-𝕚𝕤𝕙 |𝟙𝟚

A/N: My older sister stole the cord I use to plug in my Pc so this whole chapter was written on my phone so sorry if there are any spelling errors

tws: Abuse mentions at the beginning, toxic masculinity? Not sure if that's really a trigger but oh well,

For a few minutes, Tommy just laid there, petrified. He felt as if, if he moved Schlatt would come back and do worse than just throwing him to the ground.

Eventually Tommy shook off the fear and got up from the ground and went to find someone to keep his mind off things.

He walked in the door and immediately saw Phil in the kitchen cleaning two glasses.

"Oh hey mate! I was just about to come ask you what you wanted for dinner"
Phil smiled at the boy until he noticed how much Tommy was shaking.

"Tessa, Are you okay?" Tessa stared at the ground but nodded and excused herself to her room.

Though she knew that wasn't where she was going.

Knock knock knock

"Come in!"

"Hey Wil, uh can I-"

Thats when Tommy noticed the girl laying on Wilburs bed holding a small instrument.

"Oh I'm sorry- I can go if you-"

"No no you're alright whats up Tess?"

"I just wanted to know if I can sit in here but I don't want to bother you and your friend or anything- I can go"

The girl on the bed laughed a bit as she laid her ukulele down on Wil's bedside table.

"Hun you're okay! I promise you won't be bothering us. I'm Sally, Wil's girlfriend, and you must be Tessa! I've heard so much about you!"

Tessa flushed red from embarrassment.

Wil talks about me?

"Oh uh yeah thats me" she smiled a bit at the thought of Wil calling her his sibling.

"Come sit! I could do your nails?" Sally smiled back as she spoke.

Tessa said yes pretty quickly, she loved having her nails painted, Toby and her used to do eachothers when Schlatt wasn't home to yell at Toby for not being masculine and what-not but even a 9 year old Tessa knew that was bullshit.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Wilbur ended up getting his nails painted too, even techno joined in eventually.

Tessa's nails were painted red and white to mach her iconic baseball shirt that she barely took off.

Wilbur's were yellow and a salmon color to match Sally's nails that were the same but in a different order.

Techno chose to do red with some shimmery gold here and there.

In the end they turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself.

But soon Sally had to head home and with a small goodbye to everyone she grabbed her keys and exited the house.

The moment she left Tessa turned to Wilbur.

"She's too good for you"

"Its true" Techno chimed in.

Wilbur tried not to burst out laughing as he screamed.

"DADDDD THEIR BULLYING MEEEE"

Meanwhile the others struggled to breathe as they laughed at their brothers childishness.

Phil walked through the door and rolled his eyes before he responded.

"Is this an actual problem or are you just being Wilbur?"

They all spoke at once

"A real problem!"
"Wilbur"
"Wilbur"

"Alright have fun then kids"

"uH- DAD"

The kids laughed as Wilbur chased after his father like a 7 year old boy after someone took their toy.

"Alright enough of him, do you wanna come watch a movie with me in my room?" Techno looked down at the kid in front of him making Tessa feel awfully short which definitely didn't bother her. Not at all.

"Sure!" She smiled and followed Techno up to his room.

The living room door swung open and Wilbur stormed into the empty room.

"Dad said to- wait whered they go?"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Get off me you twerp-!"

"I'll never surrender!"

And suddenly Tessa was thrown off of Techno's back and on to his bed.

"Thats cheating!"

"It is not! You were on my back what else was I supposed to do!?"

"Be better blay-duh"

[like blade but said weird if that makes sense]

"I COULDNT REACH YOU-"

Knock knock knock

"Come in!"

The door flew open and there stood a angry looking Wilbur.

"You guys left me!"

Techno quickly lifted Tessa off of his bed and booked it out of the doorway as quickly as he could.

"Hey-! ..... and their gone"

Wilbur sighed before flopping onto Techno's bed and messing it up to make his younger mad when he eventually comes back.

Then once he was done messing the bed up he exited the room and made his way back to his.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Techno flopped Tessa onto her own bed then flopped down next to her then grabbed her remote off of her bedside table.

Techno scrolled through movies for a bit, but ended up giving Tessa the remote to choose one herself.

(Techno does this all the time and claims its because he's a good sibling but in reality its because he's extremely indecisive.)

Tessa quickly opened Disney plus and put on the best Disney movie ever made, Moana.

Techno looked at Tessa with confusion before shrugging and laying sideways on the bed, stealing Tessa's pillow to prop himself up.

And for a minute everything was okay, Tommy felt like Tommy, Tommy felt safe, and maybe, just maybe Tommy had let himself feel happy.

But as the movie came to an end and Techno went back to his room. (just to see his books un-organized and his bed messed up courtesy of Wilbur)

Tommy was alone, his head full of rapidly flowing thoughs that he couldn't stop.

"Prime can't you do anything right?!"

"I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT YOU ANYMORE JUST FUCKING LEAVE"

"Tessa hunny please, why would you do this to me?"

That one was new. Normally the only voice he heard was Schlatts, or the occasional one from his biological father.

"Don't you see I'm just trying to do whats best for you, remember that I love you, my Gorgeous Azalea"

'Fucking hell' Tommy really didn't feel like thinking anymore, so he laid his head on his pillow and shoved his earbuds in and hoped for his brain to slow down long enough to fall asleep.