𝟚𝟙| 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟 |𝟚𝟙

trigger warning time: Abuse, a joke about drug needles? (Where I grew up you couldn't go to a park without finding drug needles under the slides and shit) 

A tree branch to the face, easily taken, when he found a rabid raccoon in his first hiding spot, he could find somewhere else but when ranboo found a tall man with bright pink hair in a house that ranboo had thought was abandoned, that might have been a slight problem.

You know? That might be a bit confusing lets start from the beginning.

Ranboo wasn't new to running, he had ran before and he probably would have to again, but this time was different.

At seven years old, ranboo ran for the first time, away from his family, well he didn't call them his family anymore. He ran as far as he could as a seven year old with very short legs, before he was finally found, taken in by a family roughly three months later.

The family that found him were kind at first, allowing the enderman hybrid to hide in their home for the time being.

For the first year after they had found Ranboo, they were kind to him, a home cooked plate for each meal, they were happy for a bit, but one day it all came crashing down when one day Ranboo's caretaker came home acting different.

He was angry, aggressive, completely different than the year and a half that Ranboo had been there. And when Ranboo turned nine years old he knew it was time to run again, bloody and bruised, a nine year old Ranboo was alone once more, now a bit better at taking care of himself, he managed to stay hidden from the world for years, only to finally be found again.

Ranboo was twelve when they found him again, he ran as far as his now longer legs could carry him only stopping when they saw blue and red lights in the distance. Fear filled eyes rapidly searched for an escape, fear filled eyes turned into water filled eyes as they realized there was none.

When Ranboo was twelve years old, tears burned his face as he was pressed against the hood of a cop car.

When ranboo was twelve years old, burn scars lined his cheeks from the tears he shed as he was thrown into the prison most people call foster care. When Ranboo was twelve and a half he was thrown into his first home.

The family wasn't kind, when the women he was forced to call mother was angry she would throw water on the enderman hybrid, when the man they called sir was angry, Ranboo would try and hide but no matter what he was always found. Some punishments were worse than others, sometimes he would be thrown in the bathtub and forced to sit there until his screams began to annoy them, other times Ranboo would be beaten until he was black and blue. Ranboo knew he needed to run again but for once, they couldn't.

For once, he was trapped. Until the day Ranboo turned thirteen. When Ranboo was thirteen, he was returned to the group home they had shoved him in the day he was caught. Finally he could escape.

When Ranboo was thirteen he was caught again. Ranboo was found half way out of a window with all of his belongings shoved into a overstuffed backpack. The women who found them was livid, when Ranboo was thirteen, he was transported to a different city, one where he wouldnt know where to go, wouldn't know how to escape.

L'manburg was an interesting place, big buildings tons of people. The group home wasn't bad either, comfortable beds, the kids werent too mean but that didn't change the fact that Ranboo was trapped, in a place he didn't know, with people he didn't know, in a city he'd never seen.

The group home didnt have any proper window's, each glass pane covered by metal bars, making the place even more suffocating. Each door to the outside was guarded during the night and locked during the day, leaving Ranboo hopeless in his attempts to find a way out.