𝟙𝟛| ℕ𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 |𝟙𝟛

Tws: Implied SA, emetaphobia

Tommy awoke suddenly with a pain in his chest.

Prime is this supposed to hurt this bad-

Of course it is idiot, you broke 2 of your fucking ribs.

Oh yea... that happened

Well nonetheless the day had to go on and it was already- shit 1 pm?!

And with that Tommy was out of bed, ready for anything and everything, then suddenly... He trips over a shirt he had thrown on the floor the day prior.

The perfect way to start a day, falling on his face. Tommy quickly picked himself back up and walked into his bathroom.

He turned on the shower and threw a random outfit along with his binder on the sink and began to get ready for the day. Tommy took a quick shower, got dressed, and made his way down the stairs to see what everyone else was doing.

The sight at the bottom of the stairs was a sight to see that's for sure. 

Wilbur, who is definitely taller than Phil, sat on  top of Phil's shoulder, attempting not to fall or hit his head off of the ceiling, as Phil attempted to knock him off. Techno just kinda sat on the couch laughing with his phone out recording every moment.

Tommy stood there for a few more moments watching the event unfold, but eventually Phil rose victorious after successfully knocking Wilbur off of his shoulders and onto the couch, partially on top of Techno, who obviously threw Wilbur on the floor immediately after he fell on him.

Phil laughed as Wilbur spouted various curses before picking himself off the ground, continuing his profanity trail as he walked through the glass doors to go outside, probably to feed the birds or something to make him look deep. (He does that a lot) 

"So that was a show.." Tommy muttered as he finished his decent down the stairs. 

Phil laughs a bit before explaining, "Wil was asleep on the couch when I walked downstairs, so when I had finished making him breakfast I had Tech pour a cup of water on his face, and Wil wasn't happy about it then when I made lunch, he decided to get revenge by jumping on my shoulders and trying to take my hat."

"well of course,  that makes much more sense." Techno said, his voice laced with sarcasm.

Tommy chose to ignore the events unfolding in front of him and go for the much simpler route of leaving the kitchen area.

Instead Tommy chose to go outside where Wilbur had escaped to.

"Wil? where'd you go?" Tommy looked around the backyard but, Wilbur was nowhere to be found.

Tommy peeked behind a tree to see Wilbur laying against it on the other side, seemingly asleep.

"Oh there you ar- wil?" The sleeping boy looked pale and sickly.

Tommy shook him slightly and Wilbur shot up, using the tree to lift himself off of the ground but stumbling once he got to his feet.

"Tessa- hey um I'm fine just a bit dizzy, i-im fine, yea ju- um-I'm- I'm just a bit tired that's all!"

Tommy smiled weakly and held his hand out to Wilbur. "Whatevers going on, I'm here if you want to talk about it"

Wilbur shook his head and forced a laugh "Tess I'm good, don- don't worry about me"

"Okay, but you should eat something, you look a bit pale, or maybe you should lie down, ill make you some soup or something-"

Wilbur cut him off "no-no i-its okay, I can handle it, ill just heat up a can of soup and go lay down"

The concern was clear on Tommy's face but they both ignored it as Wilbur walked back inside.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wilbur in fact did not make himself soup, he simply made his way up the stairs to lay down, he felt weak and his legs shook with every step, but he ignored the pain and walked into his bedroom.

He laid down in his bed and attempted to fall asleep but his head was filled with noise, he could hear a faint tune from a guitar and suddenly he was 8, spending the night at his cousins house because his mom and dad were having a date night.

-Tw implied SA

His older cousin Gwen is asleep in the sleeping bag on the floor next to his, his  uncle is towering over him, he can feel hands holding his arms down and a man whispering in his ear.

"You wouldn't want to wake her would you? If you did I think she'd have to join us"

He's crying but the man doesn't care.

-Tw end

And Wilbur is back to reality, bile rising in his throat and he can feel his head becoming fuzzy, he desperately tries to rush to his bathroom and he luckily makes it.

He hunches over the toilet, unable to stop his sudden sickness, he hears a door open and feels a hand on his shoulder rubbing circles into his back in soothing motions.

When Wilbur felt a bit less- pukey- he turned to see the face of his guardian angel, to see Tommy sitting there, a worried look on his face.

"Wil, I don't think your okay- how about I get Phil and he takes you to a doctor or something?"

"Tess- please- don't, no-no doctors, ill take my temperature and go lay back down, I just thought of something that made me sick I guess-"

"Wil, that doesn't help at all, maybe you should just have Phil check you out, or maybe he could call Kristin!"

"NO- I- I'm sorry- sorry- no-no doctors, that includes Kristin, I'm fine, just a stomach bug, ill get some rest, if you really want to you can ask Techno to check me out, he's taking some pre-med class right now"

Tommy sighed, then nodded and went to get Techno. Soon the door opened and Tommy followed behind Techno.

Tommy sat down at the end of Wilburs bed while Tech ran into the bathroom to grab the thermometer.

And just as Tommy suspected, Wilbur was not fine. His temperature was 104 and he was clearly having some problem breathing.

"Will i am listen to me, I know you don't trust hospitals but maybe we should have Phil take you to see Dr. Sam-"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, NO FUCKING DOCTORS-I-shit- no- I- uh I didn't mean to yell- fuck- I'm sorry"

Wilbur got out of his bed as quickly as a sickly 6'5 16 year old can when their legs are barely working and beelined for the door.

Techno lunged for him, not wanting him to hurt himself as his legs didn't seem to be working properly.

When he felt Techno grabbing his shoulders from behind he shut down, he couldn't move, he couldn't see, he couldn't breathe.

"Techno let him go" Tommy said as he walked towards the door.

Tommy shut the door and Techno backed up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wilbur, You're okay, we aren't going to take you anywhere you don't wanna go, but Phil needs to know." Tommy held his hand out to the shaking boy and Wilbur, surprisingly accepted it.

Tommy quickly walked Wilbur to his bed and went to go tell Phil what was going on.

Phil was sitting in his office when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come on in!" And in walked Tommy, appearing slightly disturbed.

"Hey uh- Wilbur is definitely sick but- um- he is very persistent that he will not be seeing a doctor.." he trailed off as Phil quickly got up and rushed out the door.

A/n: so sorry on how long this chapter took, my mental health hasn't been 100% recently and I'm trying my best to get writing done but a lot of the time I just can't focus.