𝟙𝟡| 𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕕 |𝟙𝟡

Tws: Self harm- haha sorry fellas 

Wilbur shut the door of his room in Quackity's face as he wandered across the hall, landing a knock on Tessa's door. All Wilbur heard was a small thud and the faintest whisper.

"Blade help"

Wilbur was barely able to decipher what the girl had said as he pushed the door open to reveal Tessa, on the ground, eyes beginning to close as she mumbled incoherently.

"Tess!? Tessa keep your eyes open, what's happening?" He said as he lifted the girl off of the floor.

"I'll be right back Tess, stay with me, I'm gonna go get Dad okay?" Wilbur said while anxiously watching the girl as she attempted to keep her eyes open.

"N-no- Shit-" She mumbled as her head hit the backboard of her bed. "D-don't-" She said as Wilbur stared at her in fear.

"Tessa- I have to get Dad-" Wilbur started before he was interrupted by a faint voice.

"Please Wil- j-just fuck get Techno- please-" She mumbled as she struggled to hold her body upright.

Wilbur looked to the girl, face filled with concern but right as he was about to protest Tessa looked up at the boy with pleading eyes as she spoke. "Wilbur. Ill be okay- please just go get Techno- he- he knows what to do-"

Wilbur reluctantly nodded before running out of the room and bursting through Techno's door.

Techno, who was previously peacefully sleeping, shot out of bed the instant he heard footsteps coming towards his door, staring at Wilbur with confusion as the boy busted through the door.

"Wilbur what the-" He began before being interrupted.

"It's Tessa- she- something happened- she said you would know what to do- please help- She- she wont let me tell dad-" Wilbur said in a panicked tone before receiving a small nod from Techno, who in an instant was running to the girls room.

"T!? Hey T- its alright- Wilbur you should go on- I can deal with this- just- go- I know Quackity's here- Don't worry" Techno said before ushering Wilbur out of the room.

"Tom what the fuck. What happened- What did you do?" He said while holding the boys head up to stop him from lulling to the side again.

"I-I'm really sorry- my- my legs- I fucked em up pr-pretty bad blade-" He said as he leaned into the boys hand.

Techno's eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

"Tommy- I know you don't want to but I should really get Dad-"

"Tech- Please- I-I covered for you- p-please don't tell phil- I- trust me Tech I-I'll be alright just- Tell Wilbur I'm okay and I just tripped and hit my head-" He said in an attempt to reason with the boy.

"I'm staying with you for the rest of the night okay? I'm not letting this happen again Tommy, I can't lose you already- I- I just met you Tom you aren't going anywhere any time soon okay"

Tommy nodded lightly with a small smile "I'm not goin anywhere blade- not yet"

The frail looking boy patted the spot on the bed next to him, inviting techno to sit with him.

It took a second but Techno carefully maneuvered next to the boy, trying not to touch him, it was as if the boy was made of glass, able to shatter at the slightest wrong movement.

Tommy sighed and laid a head on the taller boys shoulder.

"I know it seems hard to think about right now Tom but... everything's gonna be okay eventually, maybe not today, maybe not anytime soon but I promise, we're all gonna be okay, together."

Tommy smiled as he felt his body relax into the boy. "We'll be okay blade, all of us."

And Techno agreed.

The boys laid together for the rest of the night, Techno keeping a close eye on the younger, making sure his brother was safe. And the night went by without a hitch, well kind of.

Tommy had woken up once in the middle of the night shaking but he insisted he wasn't crying and he was fine. Techno kept his arms around the boy the rest of the night after that. Never leaving his brother's side.

When Wilbur had returned to his room, Quackity noted that the brunet looked shaken and worried? Yet every time Quackity asked about it, Wilbur just played it off and acted like nothing was wrong.

"Wil genuinely- what is going on man- is your sister okay? You're being weird" Quackity said as he watched Wilbur stare off into space.

Wilbur let out a small sigh before turning to his bed where Quackity sat and laying his head in the boys lap. "Q I don't know- that's what's bothering me- She looked so scared when I brought up getting dad but she just- Quackity I really don't want to believe she was hurting herself-"

Quackity stared at the boy for a moment, stunned by the sudden immense amounts of information. "Wait wait wait- slow down Wilbur- okay, start from the beginning- what happened when you left the room"

Wilbur took in a deep breath before beginning his story. "So I went to knock on the door when I heard a loud noise.. And some whispering- I wasn't so sure what she said but when I opened the door she was on the ground? It didn't seem like she was conscious at first but then when I brought up going to get our dad she freaked out and told me to get Techno instead? Then Techno kicked me out and told me not to worry but now all I can do is worry-"

Quackity just stared with wide eyes as he processed the information being told to him. "Why don't you go and check on them? I mean- It might help? It's been like 20 minutes- maybe- maybe they're okay now?"

Wilbur thought about it before nodding and exiting the room wordlessly.

He crept around the corner to Tessa's room and knocked gently, and when he didn't receive an answer, he cracked the door open to reveal Tessa, her head on Techno's shoulder, both peacefully sleeping.

Wilbur smiled as he saw his siblings before shutting the door and walking back to his room, they were gonna be alright, he knew it.

At least he had hoped.