𝟙𝟟| 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕒𝕘? |𝟙𝟟

tw:Use of weed

Duck-Fuck

Can we hang out? Like right now?

Duck-Fuck

I mean I can meet you somewhere, do you want me to bring your shit?

Yes plz 🙏

Duck-Fuck

Ofc bbg <3

I am deeply disturbed by you and now never want to see you again.

Duck-Fuck

Noooo- bbg plz ilysm I'll give you a bag of edibles for freeee.

Free you say?

Duck-Fuck

Where are we meeting?

The park?

Duck-Fuck

Deal.

I'll be there in 10

Duck-Fuck

I'll probably be like 15 minutes cuz old dudes still awake.

Sweet see you.

Wilbur smiled to himself before carefully walking down the stairs and peering into the hallway where his fathers office was found, making sure that the door was shut and the light was on.

Once he was sure his dad was in his office he ran upstairs and taped a sign to his door that says "Stay out wilbur's tired"

This had been his method of keeping his family out of his room while he was out with Q or his other friends (Mostly Quackity)

Once the sign was safely on the door and wouldn't fall off, Wil ran down the stairs carefully, slipped his shoes on and unlocked a window so he could get back in easily.

Wil slipped out of the door dressed in a hoodie and black and red pajama pants and began making his way off to the park where he normally met Quckity. The night wasn't exactly walking weather, the wind blew Wilbur's hair into his face as he wrapped his arms around himself in a futile attempt to keep warm, not that the temperature was that cold, Wilbur was just always cold and anything below 70 degrees feels cold to him.

Soon Wilbur approached the almost abandoned park, noticing all the graffiti covering the slide and rockwall, he chuckled at the giant male genetalia spray painted right on the bottom of the slide.

Soon Wilbur heard a loud yell from behind him and sighed at the ruined silence.

"WIL MY LOVE!" Quackity yelled as he spotted the shivering brunet.

"And I was relaxing so well then you arrive." Wilbur said with a saddened expression.

"Aww I thought you were excited to see me" Quackity whined as he sat down on the bench next to his friend.

"Nope actually I was just leaving-" Wilbur said as he attempted to scoot away only to have his arm grabbed by Quackity.

Quackity laughed a bit before pulling his fanny pack to where he can open it and pulling out a dab pen and passing it to his friend. "Wait baby please I love you!" He said as he laid his head on the boys shoulder.

Wilbur dramatically gagged before laughing and taking a hit of his pen.

"Thanks Q, you no longer annoy me!" He joked as he watched the boy pull his own pen out.

Quackity scoffed and took a hit of his pen before blowing the smoke into his friends face. Wilbur laughed and pushed the boy away and returned the favor. The two sat together for at least an hour, talking and having fun while the world slept around them.

Wilbur pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time 12:21 "We should go somewhere"

Quackity looked up from the piece of mulch that he was currently distracted by with a questioning glance "Where? I vote to get food honestly"

Wilbur shrugged and stood from his spot and held a hand out to his friend, who reluctantly obliged, not wanting to get up from the comfortable place he sat in.

Wilbur just began walking, holding on to Quackity's hand as the man followed behind.

Soon Quackity began to wonder where they were heading so he spoke up. "So willy boy, where are we goin?"

Wilbur stopped in his tracks and made a disgusted face "Please, never call me "willy boy" ever again" He paused "I don't know where we're going honestly, I just wanna be away from everyone else."

Quackity thought for a moment "Well... you're with me aren't you?"

"Well yea but.." He paused to think. "I like being alone with you" He smiled.

Quackity seemed to accept that answer as he shrugged and followed the boy, hand in hand as they walked. Joking and smiling as they enjoyed eachothers company.

Wilbur suddenly stopped in his tracks. "Wil?" Quackity looked to the boy in confusion before Wilbur suddenly took off, dragging Quackity behind him.

"Wilbur!?!? Slow down! I'm too high for this shit Willy boy" He breathed out as he tried to catch his breath.

"Oops sorry- haha I uhhh saw a bunny-" Wilbur said as he crouched to the ground, looking in the bushes for what Quackity assumed was the bunny.

"Wilbur you can't- HA- you can't- Wil you can't take the bunny-" Quackity held his stomach as he laughed.

Wilbur pouted. "What do you mean!? Phil would totally let me keep him!"

"Wil, bud, your high as shit. You arent catching that bunny." He laughed at the boy who was now practically on the ground, shifting through the bushes until he saw movement!

Suddenly, Wilbur was in the bush, legit inside of the bush. "Wilbur! Come on man its a wild-" "I GOT IT!"

Wilbur gently lifted the rabbit into his arms as it scratched at his arms in an attempt to get out of them. "Aww shhh its okay buddy! We won't hurt you"

"Wilbur you've got to put the rabbit down. This is it's home, its not- whats that word? Domesticated! Yea! It won't be a good pet buddy" Quackity said before letting out a sigh.

"But Quackityyyyyy! He's so cute! And look he's calm now! He's just a little baby!!"

"Wilbur. He's safer out here, he's used to outside food not those rabbit pellets and treats." He sighed again. "Wil come on, its like 3 am- You need to get home and let the bunny get back to its home, okay?"

Wilbur sighed in defeat before putting the rabbit back on the ground and watching it scurry away. "Bye baby!" he yelled as it hopped away.

"Now come on Wilbah, lets get you home."