𝟙𝟙| ℍ𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 |𝟙𝟙

Lil A/n: I'm gonna get the cover changed to match the new name as soon as I can I promise 

Tw's: Transphobia, Abuse, Alcohol kinda-

Tommy couldn't stop looking between Schlatt and the drinks in both of the adults hands. "I-it's okay uh- I'm gonna go back to my- erm- my room" 

Phil noticed how Tessa stammered over her words but he just assumed that she was shy. "alright Tess, how about you and Toby hang out some?" 

Tessa was gonna ask that anyways but Phil was a bit quicker than her. "yea sure, Toby,  follow me" 

Toby quickly left the area following Tommy to his room without a word until the door was closed. 

For a moment Toby looked stunned but then he suddenly pulled the taller boy into a hug "Tommy?! oh my prime, you're alive, he told me I'd never see you again, I thought he might have killed you!" 

what the fuck? Of course he did. Schlatt would say anything to keep Toby under his control.

"Are you okay?" that was the first thing Tommy had said, they never broke the hug, they just stood their holding each other, as if the other wouldn't be there when they let go.

"Are you okay?" Toby attempted to avoided the question.

"Tubs I'm fine, are you?" Tommy pulled back from the hug but never let go of Toby's hand, he just got his brother back, he wasn't going to let go of him any time soon.

"I'm fine Toms, I'm just glad that you're okay" and with that, the conversation was over, the two boys stood, hand in hand, finally with their family again.

Eventually the boys ended up laying in Tommy's bed catching up on everything they'd missed.

"Yea! And Phil's actually really nice, he hasn't gotten drunk or hurt me or even yelled at me and I've already been here for two weeks!" Tommy smiled while talking fondly of everyone in the Minecraft household.

"Phil's really nice, Schlatt only brings me over here sometimes but when he does its nice to hang out with Wilbur and Techno" The boy smiled as he realized that his brother was finally safe, no need to worry about when someone was going to snap and hurt him, not having to take care of drunken adults filled with rage. He was gonna be okay, Tommy was safe, and that's all that mattered to Toby.

"Tubs? Tubbo are you okay?-" "-Huh? Oh sorry I spaced out, what did you say?" 

"You're good man! Do you want to go outback? I have something to show you!" Tommy stood up as Toby nodded and grabbed his hand.

Tommy ran through the house dragging Toby behind him, hoping that they don't run in to anyone as they make their way to the back door. 

"Come on, its right over here!" Tommy pulled Toby out of the door and into a small garden that Techno tended to every day.

Tommy suddenly stopped in his tracks and pulled Tubbo one more time to face him.

"Look!" Tommy turned Tubbo's head over to a small plant surrounded by little bumble bee's.

"OH MY GOSH BEE'S!!"  Tubbo loudly expressed his excitement and ran over to the pretty flowers.

"The flowers are Milkweeds, I made sure to ask Techno what they were when I saw all the bee's, they made me think of you" 

(my search history makes me look like a mixture of a serial killer and a bee keeper because of this story)

Tubbo smiled and ran back over to Tommy, hugging him a bit too tight as it seemed when Tommy winced a bit.

"Are you okay!?" a concerned voice flowed from his brothers mouth, yet Tommy couldn't answer.

Tubbo struggled so much without him, he didn't need to worry him with a few broken ribs. (once again his thought's not mine)

Tommy sent the boy a reassuring smile "I'm alright Tubs, don't worry." 

'that was not at all reassuring' Tubbo thought to himself before brushing the thought away 'If it was something bad he would tell me'

The boys sat there for about another 20 minutes until they heard the door open.

Tommy, assuming it was Techno stood up quickly and smiled without a thought, but when he looked at the figure, his smile instantly fell, his body shook as he backed up slowly, covering Toby's body with his arms.

"Tessa my dear! I missed you so much, I really didn't want to get rid of you, but Toby here got a bit too....attached." Schlatt grinned at the cowering children in front of him.

"now don't you want to hug your father?" With those words Toby ran from behind Tommy and rushed to protect him.

"Dad please, Don't hurt him!"

"you're still calling that thing a him! Get over yourselves! She's a GIRL." Suddenly Tubbo was pushed to the ground as the man lost his temper.

"You're a coward Toby, and you always will be" He spat before grabbing a fist full of Tommy's hair and throwing him down with the other. 

"Lets go Toby, We'll be coming here much more often" 

Toby quickly stood beside his father with darkened eyes as he was pulled away from his salvation.

Schlatt stopped before he opened the door for one last farewell "Ill see you soon Tessa" 

Toby turned his head to face Tommy, mouthing promises that Tommy had heard before so many times.

'It's gonna be okay, I promise'

They both knew that was a lie.

A/n:

 Hallo! Sorry for how short this chapter is but I felt like the ending didn't need anything added to it, Thank you guys so much for all the comments and votes, I absolutely love being able to hear you guy's opinions and comments so please keep em' coming! But as always, don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender I love you <3