𝟛| ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 |𝟛

A/n : Future Sage here, so a part got deleted in the transition from google docs to Wattpad but it's fixed now!
TW: Panic attacks, implied past abuse, Self Harm

I'm sorry

"Ah! Tessa, I'm glad to see you up" Phil smiled at me. I hate how genuine he always seems, I can always see through everyone's lies or fake smiles, but with him... I can't tell. I get lost in my thoughts until I feel two hands on my shoulders, I violently flinch and turn, arms held up in defense. "I'm sorry I won't do it again.. I didn't mean to fall asleep or spend too much.. Please don't hurt me, please..." By now I can feel the tears streaking down my face but I ignore them. "Please.. I promise I won't do it again, please, please, please...." My breathing began to pick up and my vision started to get darker. Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around me, I try to push them away but their grip gets tighter "Hey... Tess, It's  alright, nobody is going to hurt you, you didn't do anything wrong" A British accent flows through my ears but I don't believe him. Don't trust them, they just want to hurt you. A voice in the back of my head reminds me as I continue to try and push them away. "Tessa it's gonna be okay I promise, Hey dad, Techno, can you guys back up a bit..? I don't want to overwhelm her."

I open my eyes and see Wilbur "l-let me go." Did I just fucking stutter? Wilbur's grip loosens and I retract immediately. Everyone looks at me with the same stupid look everyone always gives me. Pity. I look away and try not to look helpless. Techno looks at me differently though, I can't tell what goes on behind his eyes like I can with everyone else.

Hello reader, I hope I'm not bothering you, well to be fully honest I don't really care. This is my story anyways, No I am not the Author, I am not Tommy, I am the Narrator. I am telling you my story, the one that I always have to tell, as a story doesn't exactly end, It just stops, for the time being.

How are you today, reader? Are you happy? Do you feel bad for Tommy? Do you relate to Him in a way? Do you agree with Wilbur's suffocating tactics of comfort? How do you feel about Phil? I have so many questions and not much time so I seek your answers reader, I wish to know your thoughts. Until next time, dearest reader. (Weewooweewoo I'm not sorry for the messages I put - ghost)  (asshole-Sage)

I sigh, staring at my feet to avoid their sad gaze. "You don't need to look at me like I'm a puppy with one leg or some shit-" I trail off, unable to think of the words to say. Instead of embarrassing myself anymore, I walk toward the stairs to go back to my- the room I'm sleeping in. The moment I step into the room, I grab my bag and race to the bathroom that's connected to the room. I slip out a small jar filled with blades and bandages, sighing to myself before pulling out a blade. I sit on the bathroom floor pulling up my hoodie sleeve and digging the silver into my skin. Just as I'm about to make another cut, I hear a knock on the bedroom door. I shove my sleeve down and stand up, I instantly regret standing up as I stumble to the door with slight spots in my vision. I open the door and stare at the ground, not daring to look them in the eyes. The person speaks up as they notice I'm not gonna say shit. "Hey, Tess- I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable or if we scared you, Dad wanted me to give you this" I finally look up to see Wilbur handing me a bag with colorful tissue paper covering whatever's in it.

I take the bag cautiously. "It's fine... I wasn't scared or anything." I'm suddenly realizing what a bad liar I am.  "Okay... well if you want, we're all sitting downstairs watching some movies, and I bet Dad would let you pick first if you come along?" Wilbur smiles before adding "Of course, if you don't want to, you don't have to. I don't wanna pressure you into doing anything you aren't okay with shit that probably sounded like I was gonna force you, I'm sor-" I cut him off before he can ramble more "I'll do it." this is a mistake- shut up brain, I know.

Wilbur walks away so I shut the door and scramble back to the bathroom to finish what I had started. I pick up my blade again and make small parallel lines all over my arm, I messily wrap them in a bandage and hide the jar of blades under the sink. And now I have to socialize. This was a terrible thing to agree to. I pull my sleeve down and notice that I never opened the gift...

I picked up the bag and pulled a piece of tissue paper out of it and laying underneath was a white box.

I opened the box to find a fucking phone!?! Seriously how rich are these fuckers?

After I opened the gift I held the object close to my body and make my way back down the stairs, having a mental argument with myself as I do so of course.

Once I reach the bottom of the stairs Wilbur looks at me with a wide grin from the couch "I almost thought you weren't coming!" he laughs. I awkwardly shuffle towards them, staring down at my feet.

Phil lays a hand on my shoulder "Hey mate, I promise, nobody is gonna hurt you" I smile nervously and take a seat next to Wilbur.

"Thank you for the gift.. you really didn't have too-" "oh nonsense! I have to make sure your safe, and having a phone makes it much easier for both of us!"

And with that the conversation is over.

Techno motions the remote towards me "you wanna pick?" I shake my head, not wanting to pick something they won't like. Wilbur steals the remote from Techno's hand and types 'newsies' into the search bar. I look at Wilbur and smile slightly as he pushes the play button.

A/N: Sorry about the angst in this chapter, I can't promise that the next one will be happier but, don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender <3