𝟡| 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕨𝕒𝕘 |𝟡

A/n: so turns out it's a lot harder to write narrator bits so I'm cutting that bit out of the story due to a lack of ideas.  Welcome to more Technoblade angst <3

Tw's: mentions of hospitals, abuse, addiction, drugs, and just in case you dont read authors notes, be aware this is straight Technoblade angst, sorry buddy

The next few days Tommy spent in the hospital were actually quite nice, as promised he received a binder that he had to promise Kristin that he wouldn't wear for more than eight hours. On the topic of Tommy's official favorite women (his words not mine) Kristin and Phil also seemed to be getting along well too, Tommy thinks they would be a nice couple but when Tommy joked about that to Techno, his face went white and quickly excused himself

Not again Not again Not again Not again Not again Not again Not again

+*Flashback*+

Techno sprawled out on his bed and let out a yawn, making himself comfortable, ready for a full night of sleep after the busy day he had, but just as he began to drift out of consciousness, a few knocks came from the other side of his door.

The boy hopped out of bed excited to see his dad but when he opened the door, a woman stood in his place.

"Who are you..?"  Techno pushed his brown hair out of his face to try and get a better look at the woman to try and remember her.

Techno doesn't remember exactly what she looked like anymore, he remembers she had dark brown hair, he remembers the pocket knife she always kept in her purse, he remembers the pills she gave him, the pills she gave his father, the temper she had whenever dad didn't have money for more, he remembers everything he wants to forget.

"aw, hun they are just the cutest!"  The woman called out to a man who stood at the kitchen counter separating something into different bags.

Techno slipped past the woman and over to his father and saw what was in each bag, some were filled with pills while others were filled with powder. "dad who's she?"

His father smiled at him and pushed the bags away from the child's sight "she's my new girlfriend, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner buddy, she's gonna be living with us from now on"

The first few weeks were pretty good, she was actually pretty kind at first, some days they would go to the park or have family dinners, but all good things have to end eventually.

Crash!  "What is wrong with you?!-" her voice was sharp and angry "-All I tried to do is give you a gift and you have to be a bitch about it"

The gift in question was a small pill, this was the first time she tried to give the boy something he knew he shouldn't have. Its also the last time he tried to refuse any of her 'gifts'.

Smack! "You are gonna be grateful for what you're given from now on, understood!?"

Techno wiped the tears from his face and nodded quickly, trying to do anything to ease her anger.

A pill was dropped into his hand and he examined it. Apparently he spent too long looking though because after a moment she spoke up.

"Just fucking take it pussy"

He listened.

The world moved slowly for a moment, his heartbeat seemed to come to a stop but he felt more alive than he had been in his entire life.

Suddenly everything felt so loud and foggy, his thoughts overflowed from his mind and time seemed to slow down. He couldn't focus on one thing at a time, everything was just too much.

Silence is deafening when thats all you can hear. That was something Techno discovered when he got high the first time.

The pills filled his mind with TV static in the most exhilarating way, it felt like his vains were filled with lava that flowed at dangerous speeds, honestly he felt like he could run a marathon.

"

What is wrong with you?!-"

"What do you mean!? All I did was calm the kid down?"

"-CALM THE KID DOWN? THE KID IS EIGHT YEARS OLD?!"

"OH SHUT UP ASSHOLE, IT'S OLD ENOUGH"

Techno watched as the fight progressed

Whats happening....?

What?

Whys dad yelling?

What did I just do?

Why is it so loud?

His thoughts all appeared at once, piling on top of each other to the point where he can't decipher a single one.

"Its too loud" his dad looked at him with wide eyes before rushing to his side.

"Shh blade its okay buddy- daddys gonna- daddys gonna fix this" his dad lifted him into his arms and held him close to his chest.

"Cris, just- please just go lay down or something- you- you're not in the right mind" Crystal rolled her eyes but left to their shared room.

"Buddy I- I need you to stay calm okay? You're gonna be alright" Techno leaned in to his fathers chest and covered his ears in an attempt to block out some of the noise in his head.

"Why is it so loud?"

Nobody had ever heard the full story of Techno's past, nobody ever knew that Techno has had a drug problem since he was 8 years old, nobody knew that Crystal kept giving him gifts, nobody knew that he took them, nobody knew how much he overtime, fucking loved the noise, nobody knew he was still struggling, and he planned to keep it that way.

A/n:Sorry about all the angst in this chapter I started high school and it sucks so you get to feel pain<3 I apologize if the way I portrayed the high was inaccurate, I've never done any of that shit and plan to keep it that way and as always, don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender I love you <3