𝟞| 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 |𝟞

A/N: I thought you guys deserved some comfort, but of course, some angst has to be there, or else what's the point of the comfort! ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 READS, I'M FREAKING TF OUT RN

Tw: Blood, Mentions of Self-harm, Unsafe Binding

How are you today? 

Are you upset because of what happened to Techno?

I can't change what happened but I must admit that it hurt me as well, Techno doesn't deserve that, nor does Tommy deserve to see that. 

The voices can be brutal at times, but Techno always found his way to work through them, whether that was by getting into a fist fight, hurting himself, or just taking his medicine, he always finds a way. I wish that some of those weren't options, but who am I to judge? I could barely deal with my emotions when I was human, I don't remember much of that though. 

Anyways, Carry on with the story. Until next time, Reader.

Tommy knocked on the door and when he did not receive an answer, he let himself in. 

Tommy was about to tell Techno to wake up when he noticed Techno's bathroom door open. He tried not to look, he tried to respect his privacy, but one glance towards the open door showed a gruesome scene.

Blood was dripped across the floor, a box of bandages was thrown next to it, and a blood-stained razor sat on the sink. 

Tommy's eyes widened and his eyes darted between the bathroom, and the sleeping boy whose shirt had been elevated slightly, barely showing the bandages all over his stomach. 

"T-Techno" Tommy mumbled out as the boy shifted in his bed. 

Techno opened his eyes and sat up quickly "T-Tessa I promise everything's okay, please don't get Phil, I'm okay I swear" 

Tommy stepped forward and Techno stared at him, eyes wide as Tommy pulled his new sibling into a hug "It's gonna be okay.."

Techno swore he felt his heart shatter at those words, Tommy had so many problems in his life, yet he still wanted to comfort Techno. He wanted to help him, and Tommy was going to, no matter what.

"I don't know what you're going through but I'm here to help okay?" Tommy smiled sadly and Techno just sat there, unable to move, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to. 

"TESS, IS TECH OKAY?" Phil yelled from downstairs. The pink-haired boy sent a pleading look to Tommy that said Please don't tell him. Tommy sighed at the boy in front of him "YEA HES OKAY"

Tech let out a sigh of relief and shot Tommy a sad smile before asking Tommy to leave the room so he could change, and clean up the mess in the bathroom. 

Tommy made his way back down the stairs, his mind on Techno, the blood on the bathroom floor, the bloody razor, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He couldn't help but wonder what had led him to hurt himself that badly, but he couldn't talk, he'd probably done worse. 

"Techno should be down soon, he stayed up late last night reading" Phil shakes his head with a fond smile before the man himself appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "Glad to see that you're alive!" Phil laughs and Techno just grumbles and takes his seat at the table. 

To most the look on Techno's face was simply sleepy annoyance, but Tommy could see the occasional wince whenever he moved too quickly, and for some reason Tommy felt he could have stopped him. He felt he could have helped him, if only he was there. But he wasn't, and he couldn't change that, no matter how much he wanted to, so why did he still feel like it was his fault? 

Wilbur could see something was off with his brother, he could sense that something was off with Tommy, what is that? He couldn't tell you, and he couldn't bother his siblings about it without feeling bad, so he kept it to himself. His brother didn't need to deal with him, especially when he's upset.

Phil could tell that his son was upset, yet he knew that Techno wouldn't talk about it, even if he wanted too. What Phil couldn't see was the hurt in Tommy's eyes each time Techno wasn't looking, or how Tommy winced each time he took a breath, or how tired Tommy looked. 

Techno however saw what the others couldn't, Techno was always an observant person, over analyzing each situation, some days, that really came in handy. He saw the blondes inability to breath. 

What's wrong with her?   Is she okay?     Ask her what's wrong.        Tessa is pog.    E        what if we strangled her?

Techno shook off what the last voice said as he paid attention to how concerned the others sounded. They care about her? 

duh!       Tessaswag       protect her.       kill her?      NO!         why not?        She's cool

What the fuck...? Techno was lost in his thoughts when his father called his name "Tech what do you think?" 

"uh what are we talking about?" 

"HAHAHA-"

*+Time skip+*

Wilbur stood tall, holding the poster above the youngest's  head "Cmon Tessa, you gotta say it" Tessa shook her head and ran over to Techno "Blade you gotta help me! Wil's being weird!!" techno laughs at them and walks over to Wilbur. "You heard the girl! Stop being weird." and proceeded to bonk his brother in the head. 

Wilbur drops the poster and reaches to hit his younger brother back but fails as Techno dodges his blow and pushes Wilbur to the floor "Hah L'" 

And while all that was going down, Tommy had skittered across the floor, behind the both of them and grabbed his poster that Wilbur had dropped. Wilbur notices his littlest sibling shooting across the ground and decided to put some of his abilities to use. 

Wilbur took a deep breath and sunk into the ground, aiming to pop up right in front of unsuspecting Tommy, and surprisingly succeeding. He reached for the poster while Tommy was still in shock but Toms was too quick, he shrunk down into a small raccoon, holding the poster in his mouth and ran underneath his bed, evading Wilbur's attack. 

They all had fun at that moment, ignoring the pain in Tommy's chest, and the blood on Techno's stomach. All they needed to do at that moment was have fun decorating the youngest's room, and that's what they did

A/N: HIIII I tried to get this chapter out as soon as possible so I hope it doesn't disappoint. As always! don't forget to drink water, take care of yourselves and keep in mind that, just because you weren't born a specific gender doesn't make you any less of that gender <3