𝟚𝟘| 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 |𝟚𝟘

Woooo 20 chapters!!!!! Y'all are fucking awesome- I hope you all know that because I mean it!!! The best part of my day is when I get a notification that someone commented or voted, I absolutely love hearing you guys opinions about the story and it just makes me so happy to know other people are enjoying my writing! Keep commenting because I love to see it!! Also check out my twitter! @xxflamethrower_ (I desperately want to change my username but do not know how someone please help!!) 

Tws: I dont think there are any- please correct me if you see something that might need one!!

Techno woke up before Tommy that morning, well I say morning but Techno didn't wake up until like one pm so more like afternoon instead. But Techno Stayed in place, not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy next to him.

Soon, a gentle knock was pressed against the door along with a muffled voice "Hey guys- I just wanted to make sure everything was alright- Can I come in?"

Wilbur Techno thought to himself as he lightly shook the boy in his arms "Hey Toms- Wilbur wants to come in"

Tommy opened his eyes and groggily nodded before yelling out a sleepy "C'mon in-" before flopping right back down into Techno's arms, completely content with going right back to sleep.

Wilbur carefully opened the door and laughed a bit at Techno trying to keep Tessa awake, though he quickly paused his laughter. "So um- I would really appreciate an explanation on what happened last night- I'm not gonna force anybody to talk but I'm worried about you Tess." Wilbur spoke, stumbling over his words slightly.

Tessa finally pulled herself out of Techno's arms and sat up in her bed.

"So uh- I'm really clumsy and my dumbass fell on the floor and hit my head-"

"Please don't lie- I mean- sorry that was rude. Um- I would prefer if you were telling me anything I'd rather it be the truth" Wilbur said while staring at the ground anxiously.

Tessa was stunned, he saw through her lie so easily. Wilbur noticed her silence and took it as an invitation to continue with his little rant.

"It's just- Tess I'm super worried about you- First you're ribs now whatevers happening now. I just want to understand what you're going through Tess, and if theres anything I can help with you know damn well I'll help as much as I can-"

"Wilbur, I'm okay, I promise, don't- don't worry about me okay? I'm not going through anything i'm just really clumsy I swear, I'm the most accident prone person I've ever met-"

Wilbur sighed and nodded before turning around and leaving the room, clearly upset.

Techno looked to the boy with a sigh. "Toms maybe you should talk to him alone. You don't have to tell him everything just-" He paused. "Talk to him T, he'll understand I promise."

Tommy sighed but nodded and got himself out of bed, mentally hyping himself up to come clean about almost everything. As Tommy left the room he could feel his anxiety building up as he prepared himself, last time it just kinda came out, how was he supposed to tell somebody on purpose??

Tommy slowly approached Wilbur's door and hesitated, his hand inches away from knocking on the door.

Tommy stood there for at least 5 minutes debating weather or not to let his hand hit the door when his thoughts were suddenly interrupted.

"How long are you gonna stand there?"

Tommy jumped and turned around only to be faced with Wilbur's friend from the night before, If only Tommy could remember his name... Quickly or something?

"Um- Where's Wilbur?" He said, ignoring the question with one of his own.

"He's in there actually- I was just going to the bathroom? Um are you okay? Wil seemed pretty worried last night." The boy looked pretty concerned himself as he asked the question. What all did Wilbur tell him last night??

"Uh yea sorry for worrying you guys- I'm okay- nothing- nothing really happened" He stumbled over his words as he spoke. "Actually- do you think I could steal Wilbur for a bit- I wanted to talk to him"

Wilbur's friend nodded and simply backed away, bumping into every possible wall but still choosing not to turn around.

Finally, Tommy knocked on Wilbur's door.

A muffled "Come in" was heard from inside so Tommy did as instructed.

"Uh Wil- Can I-" Tommy froze and looked at Wilbur, he looked disheveled. "Are you- okay Wilbur?"

"Oh yea sorry- I'm good- everything's okay- what- What is it you wanna talk about?" Wilbur smiles and Tommy's worry fades as he took in a deep breath.

"So um- I have something to tell you and its not super important so if you have anything else to do I can wait" Tommy says with a soft tint of hope in his voice. Not that he didnt want Wilbur to know but, Tommy really hated the coming out part of coming out-

"Go ahead, I have nothing planned" Wilbur said with a smile that almost calms Tommy's nerves.

Keyword almost, Tommy continues to stall for a moment, throwing in lots of 'um's and 'well's before Wilbur ultimately shushes him.

"Tessa, if you aren't ready to tell me whatever you're about to tell me you don't have too just yet, I'll still be here whenever you're ready, okay?"

"I know, I know- I just- this is important and I want to tell you I really do- its just scary Wil" Tommy said, stammering slightly but less than before at least.

Wilbur looks up at the kid in front of him with a soft smile and gently grabs the shaken boy's hand. "Tess, Whatever it is, It's gonna be okay, you don't need to be scared"

"Wilbur I'm-" He cuts himself off.

Alright just rip it off like a Band-Aid- quick and easy

Tommy quickly takes in a sharp breath before blurting out the words. "Wilbur, I'm Trans"

For a moment Wilbur looks suprised but soon that surprise turns into a look of realization.

"Oh my goddess that makes so much more sense now-"

"Huh? Hey whats that supposed to mean??" The boy replies defensively

"Oh nothing to worry you're little head about, now What shall I call you?" Wilbur smiles almost too innocently.

"Wha-" Tommy made a small confused sound before answering his question. "Tommy, He/Him" Tommy says as he shakes the hand still holding on to his.

"Wilbur, He/Him, nice to meet you Tommy" Wilbur says with a wide smile.

"Now I'm assuming Techno already knows?" Tommy nods at the question, though Wilbur already knew the answer.

"That explains why Tech has been so weird lately whenever I brought you up, guess he was scared to let something slip..." Wilbur thought out loud before looking to the boy. "I'm proud of you, thank you for trusting me Tommy"

And at that moment, Tommy felt his vision blur as tears involuntary stung his eyes and the second those tears began to fall, Tommy also felt a pair of arms wrap around his body, pulling him into a bone crushing hug that only made him sob a little bit louder.

Safe, Tommy felt safe, that was the only way to describe it.

OOOO YALL I FORGOT TO MENTION, AO3 IN MY BIO IM STARTING TO UPLOAD LGO ON THERE <3<3

MIGHT TAKE A WHILE THO CUZ IM REALLY LAZY AND ITS TEDIOUS

ps i wrote this entire chapter today and i havent slept in over 24 hours so if there are any bits that dont make sense- oops