~Gender Swap~

🍋

"Hey, has anyone seen Katsuki?" Tsuyu asked, as she stepped into the common room.

"Oh, yeah!" Midoriya replied, "I saw him earlier. He looked like he was headed to his dorm."

"Alright. Thanks, Midoriya." She smiled and waved before rushing into the elevator to the fourth floor.

Once she arrived at his dorm, she knocked on his door.

"Katsuki?"

She awaited his reply.

"Go away!!" She heard him shout from inside his dorm.

She opened his door and walked inside, seeing he wasn't in bed, or at his desk, but she noticed some light coming from the closed bathroom.

She knocked on his bathroom door, "Katsuki, come on. If you're in there, come out already."

"No! Go away!!"

She sighed, "Katsuki, I will kick this door down if you don't let me in. In five.. four.."

"Alright, alright stop!" He shouted again, "If you do that I'll get in trouble with Aizawa.."

She heard him grunt from inside the bathroom before she noticed the doorknob begin to turn.

The door swung open, she looked right in front of her to see.. a girl? Her same height, shoulder length ash blonde hair, and red eyes.

Tsuyu placed her finger on her chin and tiled her head, "Katsuki?"

Bakugo sighed, "Yes, idiot. It's me."

"What happened, kero?"

"Some random villain with a pain in the ass quirk!" He shouted, crossing his arms.

"C'mon, it's not that bad."

"Not that bad?! I don't even have a dick anymore, Tsuyu!" He shouted again, "And boobs! Boobs!! A guy does not have boobs."

Tsuyu giggled, "You already had boobs."

"Hah?!"

"Nothing, nothing. Anyways, you can't just hide in your bathroom all day."

He scoffed, "Tsk, fine."

"Did you tell Aizawa about this?"

He rolled his eyes, "Obviously. He can't do shit since he can't erase the quirks effect. But I assume, like most quirks, it'll wear off."

Tsuyu nodded her head, "Mm. But on the plus side, you look really cute!" She smiled.

"Hah?" A wide blush formed on his cheeks,
"S-Shut up, idiot!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Bakugo and Tsuyu were now sitting on his bed, a makeup kit next to them.

"Katsuki, hold still!" Tsuyu sighed, desperately trying to put makeup on him.

"Tsk, no!" He shouted and turned his head, "You're not putting that gross shit on me!!"

"It's just blush." She mumbled.

"Still no." He crossed his arms.

She pouted, "Hmph." She then grabbed his jaw, pulling his face closer to her.

"H-Huh?!" His cheeks flushed pink in the sudden action.

"Kero?" She giggled, "Who needs makeup? You blush so easily."

His blush spread as he averted her gaze, "Whatever.." he grumbled.

Tsuyu pulled Katsuki into her lap, "C'mon, forget the makeup. Let's just cuddle." She whispered before smiling.

"Tsk, fine."

Within minutes of cuddling, Bakugo felt something wet against his stomach.

"The fuck?" He grumbled.

Tsuyu lifted herself off him, sitting in his lap, "What's the matter?"

"My chest feels.. wet."

"Kero?" Tsuyu raised an eyebrow before beginning to unbutton his shirt.

The blush came back to his cheeks, "O-Oi! The hell are you doing?!"

"Checking to see if.." once taking off his shirt, she could tell he was lactating.

"Oh, you're lactating."

"The fuck?! I thought that was only for pregnant women!"

"Not just pregnant women."

He growled, "Still, why the fuck is milk coming out of my tits?!"

She shrugged, "Dunno, must be a side effect of the quirk."

"Tsk, typical." He grumbled as he turned his head.

"Hm.." she hummed as she stared at the milk dripping out his breast.

His blush spread as he looked back at her, "Oi, quit fucking staring."

Swiftly, her mouth appeared on his nipple as she started to suck softly, drinking the milk.

His face flushed red, "O-Oi, Tsuyu!" He shouted, his blush spread to his ears, "G-Get off!"

Her hand appeared on his other breast, groping it softly as she continued to gulp down his breast milk.

"Mm, yum."

"Tsk.." He squinted his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.

An hour later, Bakugo had stopped lactating and Tsuyu stopped sucking, but they continued to cuddle.

Tsuyu snuggled her head into his breasts and giggled.

"I know what you mean. These are soft, kero."

Bakugo blushed as he rubbed her head.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."