~Mall~

💞

Katsuki and Tsuyu went to the mall Saturday afternoon. They had fun walking around together, shopping and trying some free samples of food people were handing out.

Then Tsuyu spotted a cute store with a bunch of stuffed animals! Even hero merchandise of All Might! Although Katsuki was reluctant to go in, (knowing Tsuyu would want to buy everything she deemed adorable,) Tsuyu managed to talk him into it and they walked inside.

It was a big store for just stuffed animals. Tsuyu adored everything she saw and would definitely be coming back another time when she had more money.

Katsuki followed strangely silent behind her as she searched around the store. She walked over to a shelf with a bunch of cute plushies. She reached her hands up high and grabbed the cutest, squishiest one!

'This'll be perfect,' she thought to herself.

"Hey, Katsuki?" She turned around to look for him, but she couldn't spot him.

'Weird, I thought he was right behind me..'

She turned around again when a worker tapped her shoulder, "Hello, miss? Is your name Tsu?"

"Yes, kero," she replied, "What's the matter?"

The female worker sighed of relief, "There's a boy at the checkout asking for you. He's threatening to blow us up if we don't hand over his Tsu."

Tsuyu sighed and rolled her eyes as she heard this, "I'll buy this and leave. Thank you," she smiled warmly as she thanked the lady.

She ended up walking to the checkout and told Katsuki to wait outside while she paid for the stuffed animal. He growled at her but obeyed and stomped outside to wait.

After she finished paying she walked outside to meet him again. He looked upset.

She pressed her idex finger against her lower lip, "Something the matter, kero?"

"Tsk, I'm fine. Let's just go," he grumbled as he took her hand and they continued to walk around the mall.

Another hour of them walking around and stopping for a bite to eat, they stopped at the bathrooms. Tsuyu let go of Katsuki's hand to walk inside the woman's restroom, but he stopped her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him.

"Don't leave me alone, again.." he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his forehead into her shoulder.

"Kero, but I have to go. I'll be back-"

"Please," he whimpered softly.

Tsuyu exhaled softly as she managed to get out his grip. She reached her hand into one of her shopping bags and pulled out the frog stuffed animal she'd bought.

She handed the frog plushie to Katsuki, "Here. Hold this for me, okay?"

A soft blush appeared on Katsuki's cheeks as he took the medium frog stuffed animal into his arms, "Okay."

Tsuyu smiled before leaving him alone to use the restroom. She wasn't in there long, only about two to three minutes.

She washed her hand's thoroughly before leaving the bathroom. Katsuki wasn't in sight.

"Did he wander off again?" She muttered to herself.

She walked down the hallway to see him sitting on a small bench. With the frog plushie cradled cutely in his arms. She smiled as she walked over.

"I'm back," she spoke.

"Took you long enough." He grumbled.

Tsuyu rolled her eyes at his teasing words.

"So, why'd you give me this plushie?" Katsuki questioned.

"I thought it'd be nice to hold a frog, since your other one was gone for a bit." She replied softly, "You can keep it, if you want it. I bought it for you, after all."

"You did?"

Tsuyu smiled and nodded her head.

Katsuki held the frog plushie tight to his chest and sighed softly, "Thanks."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that day, Tsuyu spent the night at her parents, and Katsuki decided to stay back at the dorms. That night, Tsuyu slept soundly in her bedroom, with Katsuki sound asleep in his own dorm.

Missing the feeling of Tsuyu in his arms, he took the frog plushie from off his nightstand and pulled it into his chest once again.

"Mmh, so soft.." he whispered as he drifted off to sleep.