~Pranks~

🌧💞

Tsuyu was chilling in her dorm reading a book when suddenly, two people burst through the door.

"Kero!" Tsuyu shrieked and immediately threw her book at one of the people standing in her doorway.

"Ouch!" Kaminari whined as the book hit his head before dropping to the floor, "What'd you do that for, Tsu-Chan?!"

Tsuyu sighed of relief as she realized she wasn't getting attacked, "Sorry. Why're you suddenly bursting into my dorm? You and.. Mina?"

"Hey there, Tsu-Chan!" Mina smiled and waved.

Tsuyu felt something fishy going on and crossed her arms, "What's going on?"

A few minutes later Kaminari and Mina tell Tsuyu their plan.

"What? No way." Tsuyu declined their request, "Kaminari, how'd you manage to drag Mina into this?"

"Because I can film it and use it for blackmail!" Mina giggled.

"Wow, guys, this is just mean. Nope, I'm not doing it."

"Aw, c'mon, Tsu-Chan!" Kaminari pouted.

"Nope." Tsuyu turned her head and crossed her arms.

After minute of the two begging and pouting, Tsuyu sighed and finally agreed.

They all headed to the living and starting getting in position. Once they were in position the target walked into the common room.

"Oi, raccoon eyes, you told me to meet you here!" Bakugo shouted, stomping into the living room, "What do you want?!"

He stopped right in his tracks as he saw Tsuyu, laying seemingly unconscious on the floor.

His eyes widened and if felt like minutes before he rushed towards her.

"Tsuyu?!" He fell to his knees beside her.

He rolled her to onto her back and saw a large stain of supposedly blood on her shirt.

"Tsuyu, wake up!" He gripped her shoulders and shook her back and forth.

"Damn it, I can't lose you!!" He shouted, a stream of tears running down his cheeks.

He slowly stopped shaking her and sniffled.

"T-Tsu.." he cried and pulled her into his chest, "How.. How could you leave me?.. Damn it.."

He slowly set her down as he heard snickering coming from the kitchen.

"Who the hell?.." he grumbled as he stood up

"Gotcha!!" Kaminari shouted as he and Mina stood up from behind the kitchen counter.

"T-The fuck?.. Did.. did you two?!.."

Mina giggled, "Yep."

Bakugo quickly looked back down at Tsuyu who was sitting up and rubbing her head.

"Sorry, Katsuki. They talked me into it.." she mumbled.

Bakugo clenched his fists as he cried sad and angry tears. He whipped himself around and began walking away from everyone.

"Wait, Katsuki!" Tsuyu exclaimed as she launched herself onto him and clung onto his legs, "I'm sorry. It was a dumb prank. Aren't you glad I'm alive, kero?.."

He sniffled and looked down at her, "You idiot..." he pushed her off his legs before crouching down and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Of course I'm happy you're alive! Just pissed that you'd pull a dumb prank like this.." he grumbled as he nuzzled his head into her shoulder.

Her hands rubbed his back comfortingly, "It wasn't my idea, it was theirs." She spoke while pointing to Mina and Kaminari. Mina still filming using her phone.

"Hah?!.." Bakugo stood up, leaving Tsuyu and the floor and quickly tackled Mina and Kaminari.

"W-Woah, chill out, bro! It was just a prank!!" Kaminari pleaded.

"You call that a prank? That wasn't fucking funny, you idiots!!"

"S-Sorry, Bakugo-Kun!" Mina chuckled nervously.

"You better fucking be!!" He snatched her phone and deleted the photos and videos before throwing it back in her face.

He got off the two and walked back over to Tsuyu, scooping her up and carrying her in his arms.

"You didn't have to be so mean to them, kero."

"Me?" He scoffed, "After that prank, they should be glad I didn't kill them." He grumbled and walked into the elevator.

"Yeah, yeah." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So, what were you doing before they talked you into it?"

"Oh, not much, just reading."

"Then you better get tons of more books, because you're not leaving my side for the rest of the week."

He smothered her cheek with kisses.

She giggled, "Fine, fine."

He squeezed her and held her closer.

"Please, don't do that again, Tsu-Chan.." he whispered.

She smiled and kissed his nose, "I promise."