~Head Rubs~

💞

It was a little past seven pm when Katsuki burst into Tsuyu's dorm by kicking the door open.

Tsuyu looked up from her book for a second to look at him, before continuing to read.

He growled at her lack of attention towards him as he closed her door and walked to her bed, sitting across from her as he crossed his arms.

Tsuyu slowly sets her book aside and looks up at him, "Something wrong, kero?"

"Tsk, no.." he grumbled as he averted his gaze from hers.

"How'd training with Midoriya go?" She questioned as she placed her finger on her lower lip.

"Fine. Stupid Deku kicks like a little girl."

Tsuyu kicked her foot into his side softly, "Don't be rude."

"It's not rude, it's just true!"

Tsuyu rolled her eyes as she picked her book up again and started reading, "Mmh."

He turned his head to glare at her. He scooted in closer to her and laid his head on her knees, which wasn't very comfortable.

He growled as she paid no attention towards him and continued to read her book.

"Tsuyu," he whined and pouted his lower lip.

"What is it, kero?"

He lifted his head up to look at her as he rested his chin on her knees, continuing to pout.

She blinked in confusion before focusing her eyes back on the pages of her books.

He let out a displeased sound as he nudged himself closer into her legs.

She sighed as she closed her book slowly before setting it aside, "Fine."

She rose her hand up to his head. Her fingers tangled into his ash blonde hair, stroking his scalp softly.

Katsuki let out a huff before closing his eyes in bliss and relaxation.

"Don't stop," he grumbled.

"I won't, kero." She smiled as her hand rubbed his head.

.
.
.
.
.
.

He opened his eyes, realizing he fell asleep. His eyes glanced over to her balcony window, to see no sunlight emitting like from before he fell asleep.

Gross. He didn't even take a shower yet, he was still all dirty and sweaty from training.

The back of his head was pressed against Tsuyu's chest. He felt it move up and down slowly from her breathing.

He wanted to quickly get up and take a quick shower before crawling back into bed. He sat up slightly to get up, but before he could, he felt her hand that was still tangled in his hair, stroke him slowly and softly.

He let out a small whine at the sudden feeling before he whispered, "Tsu?"

No response. She was still fast asleep.

He let out a small sigh as he pressed the back of his head back against her chest.

"Mmh, feels good.." he murmured as he closed his eyes yet again in relaxation.