~Dynamy~

💞

Bakugo, Deku and Todoroki were on their last patrol of the week with Endeavor. Endeavor handed a criminal over to the police before heading back on his own to his agency to finish his paperwork. He told the three students they could get something to eat and then return to their dormitory.

Deku waited in line to get them crepes, while Bakugo and Todoroki waited on the sidewalk outside the bakery place. Bakugo was occupied texting Tsu that he was about to head back to the dorms, while she replied, saying she'd be there within the hour.

As they continued to wait, Todoroki noticed something move in the corner of his eye. He turned to his right, seeing something low to the ground peak at him from the corner of the alleyway. There was a small shadow over it from the sign of the bakery they were at. Todoroki then crouched down to see the small thing closely. He couldn't quite describe what it was, all he could think, was how much it looked like.. Bakugo.

Bakugo finished texting Tsu and noticed Todoroki crouched down, "Oi, Icyhot, what're you doing?"

After he spoke Todoroki stood, turning around to face him and holding something in his hands.

"The hell is that?!" Bakugo shouted.

"I'm not sure," Todoroki replied, "but it looks like you, doesn't it?"

His eye twitched in annoyance, "HAH?! You think that thing looks like me?! As if!!" He shouted.

They then heard the bell of the bakery's door opening, their freckled friend exiting the bakery. Deku held his and Todoroki's crepe in his hands, (Bakugo didn't want one) and walked over to them both.

"Here you go, Todoroki- woah, Kacchan?!" He nearly jumped when seeing the small creature in Todoroki's palms. "What is that?"

Todoroki shrugged, "I dunno, I found it."

"Hm," Deku leaned forward slightly to inspect the small creature, which blinked twice as soon as he got close. "Oh, so it isn't a small figurine that looks like Kacchan," he murmured.

"It doesn't fucking look like me!" Bakugo protested.

"Hmm," Deku leaned even closer to the small creature, causing it to lean away from him and hide into his 'shell.'

"Oh, here's your crepe, by the way, Todorki," Deku smiled as he tried to hand the crepe to his friend. Though he forgot he was holding the small creature. They all watched as the crepe was snatched from Deku's hand and eaten quickly by the small creature.

"Fu~ Fucking! Bastard!" The small creature exclaimed.

"H-Huh?" Deku exclaimed in surprise.

Todoroki frowned, "My crepe."

"Eh, I-It's okay, Todoroki-San, you can have mine!"

"Oh, thank you, Midoriya." He replied.

"Uhm, anyway, what should we do with this?" Deku wondered as Todoroki handed him the small creature, and Deku handed him his crepe.

"Oi, give it here!" Bakugo yelled, snatching the creature from Deku and holding it in his own palms. He glared down at the small thing resembling him.

"What the fuck.." he grumbled.

He examined the small thing, how it looked like a miniature version of his grenade gauntlet, and on top, spiky blonde hair, and a black mask wrapped around red eyes.

He watched as the head of the small creature rose from its 'shell,' revealing its mouth. Bakugo waited a moment for it to speak, instead, it simply stuck out its tongue.