~Babysitting Pt3~

💞

On Friday, Katsuki took little Tsuyu to a nearby playground and let her play around a bit while he watched her carefully from a bench.

He watched as she walked up the small steps to the slide. She sat down and slid down. She sat there at the bottom of the slide for a second, all of a sudden a little boy came down the slide and accidentally pushed her off. She fell and scraped her knees.

"Oi!!" Bakugo shouted as he stood up from his seat on the bench almost immediately.

He stomped over and picked up Tsuyu, all while glaring down at the little boy who sat on the slide. He stomped back over to the bench where he was sitting and set her down next to his backpack.

"Wait here," he grumbled before storming back off to the little boy.

Tsuyu watched from afar as it looked like he was screaming at him, though she couldn't hear. The boy was soon accompanied by his mother, who asked why Katsuki was yelling at her son.

Katsuki yelled at the mother to closely watch her kids, and teach them how to apologize before storming back off to Tsuyu.

A tear ran down Tsuyu's cheek as she looked down at her scraped knees, with a drop of blood coming out.

Katsuki winced, "Ouch. It's okay, though. I'll get you a band-aid."

He reached in his backpack and pulled out the small pack of All Might band-aids. He opened two up and pressed them onto both her knees.

Tsuyu sniffled, "T-Thank you, Katsuki-Chan."

"Hey, it's okay." He whispered as he rose his hands up to cup her cheeks, his thumbs wiping away her tears.

Tsuyu frowned as another tear rolled down her cheek.

Katsuki looked at her frown and let out a sigh, "This is so cliché.." he mumbled, "If I kiss the boo-boo, will it feel better?"

Tsuyu sniffled before she nodded her head, "Mhm."

Katsuki grimaced before leaning his head down and kissing both the band-aids on her knees.

"There. Better?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Good. Now c'mon."

He picked her up along with his backpack. He kissed her cheek softly, "Tsk, I'm glad you're alright.."

Tsuyu smiled softly, making Katsuki's cheeks redden. She giggled as she pressed a kiss against his cheek in return.

Katsuki sat her on his shoulders and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hold on tight. Let me show you how fast I can run!!" He grinned as he got in his running position, "Start the countdown, Tsu!"

Tsuyu giggled, "Three, two, one, go!!"

She held on tight as Katsuki ran as fast as he possibly could back to the dorms. Her giggles were the cutest thing ever.