~Puppy~

💞🍋

Tsuyu was called into Aizawa's office this Friday after classes.

'I wonder what it is this time.' She thought, 'Come to think of it, Katsuki wasn't in class today.. maybe that's what this is about.'

Tsuyu walked into his office. Aizawa heard the door up and stood from his chair, "Ah, Asui. Good, you're here. Take a seat."

Tsuyu obliged and sat in the chair, "If I may ask, what is it this time?"

"Right." Aizawa pointed to the brown, scratched up box on the table that seemed to be.. shaking?

Tsuyu put on a questioned look, "Is there something in there?" She asked as she stood from her seat.

He sighed, "See for yourself."

Tsuyu very carefully reached over and slowly opened the box. She peaked inside to see an ash-blonde dog growling and scratching at the insides of the box.

"Oh. Is that?.."

The dog turned to look at Tsuyu and barked at her before jumping out the box and tackling her.

Tsuyu grunted as the dog pushed her to the floor. The dog growled at her before it seemed he realized something. He nuzzled his nose into her shirt and sniffed. Tsuyu looked at him to notice his tail wag.

Tsuyu stood up and dusted herself off before taking the dog and carrying it in her arms. The dog leaned in and licked her cheek once.

"So.. is this?" Tsuyu finally asked.

"Bakugo?" Aizawa answered, "Yes, it is."

"Wow." Tsuyu looked at the angry Pomeranian and giggled, "I guess our fan base was right."

"Arf!" Katsuki barked.

"It would seem so." Aizawa scratched his beard, "Anyway, I'm assigning you to watch him for the time being. At least until he turns back."

"Of course, sir." Tsuyu smiled, taking her bag and unzipping it open to set Katsuki inside.

"Alright, good. Notify me if there's any trouble."

"I will, sir. Cya!" She waved as she walked out his office, closing the door behind her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Once making it into her dorm, (fortunately without being bugged by her classmates) she set her bag down on her bed. Katsuki immediately jumped out.

"Arf!" He barked at her as he playfully bowed.

"Kero, something the matter?" She asked as she sat next to him on the bed.

"Arf, arf!!" He barked again as she jumped into her lap and laid on his back.

"Oh?" She smiled softly as her hand appeared on his tummy and she began petting him. Katsuki stuck his tongue out as he panted happily.

The hours go by and Tsuyu ends up playing on her phone. Katsuki, out of nowhere jumps onto her leg.

Tsuyu turned her head around to look at him, "Katsuki?"

Katsuki panted as he begun humping her leg.

"Katsuki, are you?.."

"Arf!" He barked as he continued to hump her leg.

"Katsuki, I can't have sex with you." She mumbled, "You know, when dogs mate, they get.. knotted."

"Arf, Arf!!" He barked again.

She sighed as she continued playing on her phone, "Fine, I'll just let you hump my leg then."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Another hour passed and Katsuki plopped against the bed, panting.

Tsuyu sat up and brought Katsuki into her lap, "Finished? Already? It was only an hour, kero."

"Arf!" Katsuki barked as he rolled over.

Tsuyu giggled as she pet his head, causing his tail to wag.