~Drunk~

🌶

It was Friday, ten pm on as Tsuyu laid in her bed, resting on her stomach as she played her Nintendo Switch when Bakugo suddenly burst through the door.

Tsuyu paused her game before looking up at him, "Katsuki?"

His shirt was messily worn, a strange liquid stain on the waist of his shirt, and his pants sagging a bit.

He gasped and shut the door, "Tsu!" He smiled as he wobbly walked over to her bed.

"Katsuki, are you.. drunk?" She asked, placing down her game.

He chuckled, "Heh, yeahh." His words were slurred, "Dunce face and shitty hair took me out before my birthday tomorrow, bleh." He stuck his tongue out.

"And.. you got served alcohol?" She questioned.

"Ha! Yep!" He laughed aloud, "Shitty hair talked the bartender into it. Telling him it was a 'special occasion.'"

"Oh, alright. Well, you should get some sleep since your birthday's tomorrow, okay?" She smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Later.." He smirked slyly as he pulled off his shirt, throwing in her hamper before pulling off his pants and boxers, leaving them on the floor.

"Kero," she blushed, "what're you doing?"

"Hah?" He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow, "What's it look like, huh? I'm gonna fuck that pretty, little pussy of yours."

Her blush spread to her ears as he climbed on top of her, "H-Hey, wait. C'mon, you need to sleep."

"Nooo," he pouted, "c'mon! I'm already hard.." he leaned into her ear and whispered, "I'm hard just for you, Tsu-Chan.." He smirked.

Her face flushed red as she sighed, "F-Fine, just make it quick."

"Quick? Hmm.." he hummed, "Sure, I'll make it real quick." He sat up.

In a swift second he pulled off her sweatpants and panties, and smirked as he rubbed his two fingers against her wet folds.

"Mm.." Tsuyu muffled a moan.

"Heh, seems like you're wet enough for me to stick my cock inside you. How long have you been waiting for this, huh?" He leaned into her ear.

"A-All day.." She mumbled.

"All day, hm?" He left small kissed against her shoulder, "Why didn't you just come with me, Dunce face and shitty hair to the bar, huh?"

"I'm not much of a drinker, kero."

He hummed. He rubbed the tip of his member against her entrance, "You ready?~"

Tsuyu nodded her head and hummed, "Mhm."

He smirked as he slammed his member inside her, letting out a moan, "Ah! Shit."

"M-Mmh!" She moaned as she clenched her pillow tight.

"Ngh.." Bakugo bit his bottom lip as he slowly thrusted himself into her.

"A-Ah, Kat-Katsuki.." She moaned.

"Ah, damn it.." He moaned, as he picked up his pace and began slamming himself into her.

"Oh, oh fuck." He moaned out, "Oh, fuck yes!!" He moaned louder, which each thrust her slammed harder into her.

"K-Katsuki!" She moaned out, "I-I'm gonna!!.."

"Shit, me too, Tsuyu!!"

He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him as he continued to slam into her, both of them close reaching their end.

"Ngh- Fuck, c-coming!!.." He gritted his teeth as he hit his climax and squirted the warm liquid into her womb.

"K-Keroo!~" Tsuyu let out a shaky croaky moan as she hit her climax, coming onto his member.

"Hah, shit.." Bakugo panted, before pulling out and plopping on top of her.

"Kero, kero." She croaked softly as she closed her eyes.

Bakugo wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly before kissing her cheek and closing his eyes.

He yawned, "Night night, Tsuyu."

She smiled, "Night, Katsuki."