~Couch Cuddles~

💞🍋

Tsuyu walked into the common room to see Katsuki alseep on one of the two couches. She smiled softly as she walked over and sat next to him, the top of his head only a few inches away from her legs.

She looked down at him and patted his head softly before opening the book she brought with her and began reading.

She heard him shiver and felt the spikes in his hair press into the side of her leg.

She set down her book and grabbed the blanked that was laying beside the couch. She threw the blanket atop of him, making sure it covered all of him except him face.

She smiled as she brought her hand up to his face and her thumb stroked his cheek softly.

Katsuki slowly opened his eyes, his hand appeared over Tsuyu's and he pulled it close to his mouth. He planted a kiss against her knuckles, "My froggy," he mumbled.

She giggled softly, "Mhm, I'm yours."

"Mm' horny," he murmured.

Tsuyu rolled her eyes, "You're always horny."

"But this time I'm really horny!" He whined as nudged himself closer to her.

"You were asleep a second ago, kero."

"Tsk, so?"

"So, go back to sleep?"

Katsuki pouted and made a 'hmph' noise as he nudged his head into her hand.

"Okay, okay. Just let me read." She replied as her hand ran through his hair and stroked his scalp.

"Fuck," he grunted, "yeah, that's the spot."

Tsu hummed as her nails softly scratched his scalp, causing him to grunt and groan in pleasure while she continued to read.

"Damn, you're so good at this," he groaned.

"Kero," she croaked softly as she moved her hand out his hair to turn her page before stroking his scalp again.

"Fuck," he grunted, "I love you."

"I love you, too." She leaned down to kiss his forehead.