~Baby Neko Pt2~

💞

It was Friday, seven pm and Tsuyu was getting ready to give Katsuki a bath. Since he refused to get in the bathtub, she large blue bucket with warm water.

She placed a small rubber duck in the water before placing him in as well.

"Nya." Katsuki meowed as he placed the rubber duck on top of his knee.

Tsuyu smiled as she patted his head, "Alright. I'm going to wash you now, okay?"

Katsuki frowned in annoyance before nodding his head.

Tsuyu took the bottle of baby shampoo and scrubbed it into his hair, earning a small purr from him as he closed his eyes.

"Oh. Does it feel good, kero?" She asked as she continued to scrub his head.

"Nya!" He nodded his head before bringing the rubber duck up to his lips and begun to chew on it.

After she finished bathing him, she grabbed a towel and scooped him up, drying him off.

His ears twitched as he continued to chew on the rubber duck, "Nya."

Tsuyu smiled as she left a kiss on his forehead, "Cute."

She wrapped him in the towel like a burrito and set him on her bed.

"Now, let me empty this water in the bathtub. Be right back."

Katsuki watched as she picked up the bucket carefully and walked into the bathroom.

He flopped on his side and set the duck in front of him, staring at it as he waited for Tsuyu to come back.

Tsuyu came out the bathroom, changed into her pajamas. She climbed into the bed beside him.

"Ready for bed, kero?" She questioned.

"Nya, nya." He meowed as he sat up and rolled himself into her lap.

She giggled as she patted his head, "I'll take that as a yes."