~Beach Day~

💞🍋

"Psst, Katsuki," Tsuyu whispered as she tried to nudge Bakugo awake.

Katsuki moaned groggily, his palms rubbed open his tired eyes, "What?" He sat up, looking at the alarm clock on Tsuyu's nightstand, "I don't have to get up for another hour.."

"I'm not waking you up for your workout routine, kero."

"Then what is it?"

She smiled, "C'mon, let's go to the beach!"

"Huh? The beach, again?"

"Yeah, so what? It'll be fun with just the two of us!"

Katsuki rose his eyebrow, "Just.. the two of us?"

She nodded her head, "Yep!"

He clicked his tongue, "Tsk, fine. Let's go."

.
.
.
.
.
.

They both arrived at the beach, Tsuyu wearing a pair of shorts with her green bathing suit underneath, while Katsuki wore his orange swim trunks with a white t-shirt.

"Isn't the ocean beautiful, Katsuki?" Tsuyu looked into the distance and smiled.

"Mhm," he hummed, "sure is."

They laid a towel down on the sand, an umbrella behind them and their bag full of food and water beside them.

"Hey, Tsu," Katsuki spoke.

"Hm? What is it?"

Katsuki reached in the bag and pulled out the sunblock, "Let me put some on you."

"Oh? Sure." She smiled warmly.

Tsu sat between his legs as he rubbed the sunblock into her back.

"Kero, you're really gentle with your hands, Katsuki."

"Tsk, yeah," he muttered as he proceeded to rub the sunblock into her shoulders gently.

He finished with her back and turned her around carefully. He put a decent amount in his hands and rubbed it together before rubbing some into her cheeks, also putting some on her nose.

Tsu smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem. Now do me."

"Kero?" She tilted her head.

"Not like that, ya pervert!!" Katsuki growled as he pressed his fingers into her cheeks.

Tsu giggled as she moved his hands and turned him around, "Okay, okay."

Instead of squirting the sunblock into her hands, she shot it straight onto his back!

"Cold.." Katsuki shuddered.

"Sorry, kero."

"No, it's fine."

She hummed softly as she rubbed the sunblock into his shoulders, then down his back and across his arms.

"Mm, feels nice.." he murmured.

"Can you turn around, please?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure," he replied as he turned around to face her.

"I need to.."

He watched as her eyes went to his face, to his chest, and back to his face.

"Oh, right. Go ahead. Don't be shy," he snickered.

She rolled her eyes. She then poured some sunblock into her hands and gently rubbed it into his chest, and down his abs.

"Finished, kero," she smiled.

"Hm, thanks, babe," he grinned before pulling her into his lap, she giggled.

"Y'know," he whispered as he rested his head on her shoulder, "there's no one around? So, no one can bother us." He chuckled before pressing a kiss against her neck.

"Mhm, I know," she murmured as she tangled her fingers into his hair, "But we came here to relax, kero."

Katsuki hummed contentedly as his head continued to rest on her shoulder, "Mmh, well, this is my idea of relaxing," his hands reached down, grabbing hold of her bottom and squeezing it softly.

"Kero!" She croaked in surprise. Her hand whacked the back of his head, though not very hard, causing Katsuki to let out a laugh and release her.

"Okay, okay, fine. We'll relax."

He held her tightly as he laid back on the towel that was beneath them, pulling her down with him and letting her rest against his chest.

"Good." She smiled, nuzzling against him, "You're cozy, kero."

"Mmh," he murmured as he pressed a kiss against her hair, "You too."