~Babysitting~

💞

"Hell yeah! Die!" Bakugo shouted as he smashed the buttons on his gaming controller.

"Jeez, Bakubro. You don't chill out, do you?" He heard Kirishima ask through his headset.

"Hell no! Die, bitches!!" He yelled back into his microphone.

"Woah, Kacchan! Calm down! Aren't you watching over Asui-San?" Midoriya also spoke through the headset.

"Yeah? So what, Deku?!" Katsuki snarled.

"S-So maybe you should watch your language around her?"

"Nah, it's fine. She probably has no idea what I'm saying. So butt out, bitch!" Katsuki yelled into the microphone before laughing.

"Yeah, butt out, bitch!" Tsuyu giggled as she did her perfect impression of Katsuki.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he moved aside his headset and sat down his controller.

"Tsu, no. Little girls don't say that." He spoke as he patted her head.

Tsuyu turned in his lap to face him, "Awe, but you said it!"

"Yeah, that's because I'm a big boy. So why don't you go play dress up with the girls or something?"

Tsuyu pouted, "Kero, but I wanna play with you!"

"Well, I can't play with you right now. I'm playing Super Smash bros with my friends."

"Awe, look at that! Sweet Kacchan called us his friends!" Kaminari teased through the headset.

"Tsk," Katsuki growled as he tossed the headset aside before picking Tsuyu up out of his lap.

"Tsu, listen, maybe later."

Tsuyu continue to pout as she hopped back into his lap, "No, I wanna play!"

"Tsu, I said no. You need to listen."

Katsuki carefully pulled her out his lap and set her aside, though she quickly clung herself onto his arm.

"Tsu!" He sighed, "Fine, stay there. I don't care." He grumbled, picking up his game controller and continuing to play his game.

"Hey, I'm back." He spoke into his mic, "Where were we?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright, bye guys." Katsuki pulled off his headset and set it aside, along with his controller. He turned his head and looked at Tsuyu, who was still cling onto his arm.

'Crap. Was I to harsh?'

"Hey, Tsu." He spoke as he tapped her shoulder.

Her teary eyes looked up into his as she frowned.

"Tsu, I.. I didn't mean to be an asshole." He murmured, "I'm sorry."

Tsuyu sniffled and nuzzled her face into his shoulder, wiping the small tears that fell from her cheeks.

"Tsu.. c'mere." He whispered as he carefully scooped her up and sat her in his lap. He patted her head, "You okay?"

She rose her hands up to her face and rubbed her eyes before bringing them into her lap and nodding her head, "Mhm.."

"Tsu, I-"

Tsuyu quickly shot herself up and wrapped her arms around Katsuki's neck, squeezing him tightly. Katsuki returned the gesture and wrapped his arms around her carefully.

Tsuyu sniffled, "I'm sorry, Baku-Chan, I just wanted to play with you.. I didn't mean to make you mad."

"It's okay, Tsu. It's my fault." He whispered as his hand ran through her hair and rubbed her head.

"Kero," she croaked softly as she nuzzled herself into him.

Katsuki sighed as they both pulled out their hug, "So, what do you wanna play?"

"Nothing," she murmured, "I just wanna lay with you, kero."

Katsuki smiled as he kissed her forehead, "We can do that."