~After School Cuddles~

💞

It was Friday after school, Tsuyu went straight to her dorm claiming she didn't get enough sleep last night and was going to take a nap.

Bakugo on the other hand was forced to stay with Kirishima and the others, talking about dumb things like; who taught the first teacher?

Obviously annoyed he ditched the others and headed to his girlfriend's dorm. He knocked but no response. He took the spare key from his pocket and unlocked her door, letting himself in.

"Tsuyu?" He whispered as he quietly stepped inside, softly closing the door.

She was asleep, snuggling into her teddy bear that she named Dynamite.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he crouched on the floor next to her bed.

"Tsuyu," he whispered again, "wake up."

She groggily moaned and held the teddy bear closer to her.

"Idiot, you don't need this fake me.." he grumbled as he carefully took away the teddy bear.

Tsuyu babbled as she reached for her teddy bear. Katsuki sighed and climbed into the bed with her, pulling her into his chest.

She wrapped her arms around him and opened her eyes slowly, "Hm, you're not my teddy bear.." she mumbled.

"No, I'm not." He smirked and left a kiss on her head, "You're mine, teddy bear." He teased.

"Mm, shut it." She muttered as she snuggled her head into his chest.

"Yeah, yeah. Get some sleep, idiot." He whispered as he stroked her hair.

A few minutes go by and Tsuyu falls asleep, leaving Katsuki awake and just enjoying his time with her.

"Mmm, jelly.." she murmured as she nibbled hungrily onto his shirt.

He looked down at her and snickered, "Idiot, I'm not no damn jelly."

"Nom, nom.." she practically slobbered on him as she continued to nibble his shirt.

"Hey, hey. Stop, damn it! You're getting slobber on my shirt!"

He gently pulled her mouth off his shirt, her bottom lip and chin covered in drool.

"What a mess.." he growled as he reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a tissue.

He dabbed the tissue over her mouth to clean the drool and sighed, "Damn cute froggy.." he mumbled.

He pulled her back into his chest and her played with a strand of her hair.

'It's soft.'

"Kero.. Kero.." Tsuyu snored softly, "Mmm, warm.."

A small blush formed on his cheeks as a smile crept on his lips and he kissed her forehead.

"Night, Tsuyu." He smiled.