~Plushie~

💞🌶️

On Sunday afternoon, Tsu was walking to the U.A campus from her house. She didn't mind the walking, it felt nice out today. Though on her way, she heard some rustling in the alleyway she had passed.

She shrugged it off, thinking it could be a rat or something. Though she heard it again and decided she'd check it out. She walked in the alley, hearing the rustling again. Once she found where the noise was coming from, she went to inspect.

Then suddenly, a rat jumped out and hissed at her before running away quickly.

"Jeez, kero. That startled me," she muttered to herself. She then noticed something beneath her. She crouched down to reach it, picking it up with both her hands. It looked liked.. Bakugo. Though as a round, medium sized plushie.

"Awe, so cute. Maybe someone made merch of him, but.. threw it out? Hm, no, I don't think that makes sense. Not sure why anyone would throw it out, it looks great, kero." She shrugged, knowing she'd never solve the mystery of why this was abandoned in an alley.

She figured it wouldn't hurt to take it, seeing as no one wanted it. She used her other hand to dust it off, before holding it close to her chest. She then continued her walk to U.A, to head to her dorm.

Fifteen to twenty minutes passed and she arrived in her dorm. Unsurprisingly, no one was there. Seeing as it was still the weekend and everyone would be with their families. The only reason she was there was because her parents had business outside of town, and were able to take her younger siblings with them.

An hour or so passed of her being in her dorm. She tried to keep herself busy otherwise she'd be bored. She rewatched a movie, tided her room, folded her clean clothes and put them up, and checked if she had any unfinished schoolwork which she didn't.

After scrolling through some social media, she got bored and set her phone aside on her nightstand next to her bed. She sighed, leaning against her headboard. She looked at the Bakugo plushie next to her, picked it up and set it in her lap. Her eyes looked at the clock on her nightstand, seeing it was past six. Katsuki told her he'd be back around that time, though clearly it seemed he was running late. Which was unusual, so she assumed Mitsuki asked him to stay longer. Or maybe even bribed him.

Anyhoo, he wasn't here yet, and she was missing him. She then thought of something that could pass the time. She was never one to keep the lewd photos Katsuki would occasionally send to tease her. Mainly because she was afraid someone else would see. So the only thing she could depend on right now to get her off was her imagination.

She began imagining how Bakugo would look if he were on top of her right now. Naked, a bit hot and sweaty, panting, with his cheeks flushed pink. She sighed in awe before moving her hand towards her crotch, rubbing her womanhood through her shorts.

"Jeez, these shorts," she murmured as she stood from the bed, removing her shorts and underwear before sitting back on the bed.

'Without Katsuki, I'm pretty much on my own. I don't have any toys..' she thought. Maybe she could use her pillow? No, she didn't think it was firm enough. She then looked at the plushie that remained beside her on the bed.

'Wait, did I leave it facing at me like that?'

She shrugged off the the thought and grabbed the Bakugo plushie gently, bringing it up close to her aching womanhood.

She pressed the bottom of the plushie against her, rubbing it up and down her vagina slowly.

"Kero.. Katsuki.." she moaned out softly.

A minute passed and her hands were already tired. She then got up and sat herself atop the plushie, squeezing it firmly between her thighs before beginning to move her hips, grinding herself against it.

Her moans grew louder, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as she neared her climax. "Kat.. Katsuki!" She moaned out as she reached her climax, her juices getting on the plushie.

She flopped herself on the bed, panting and calming from her orgasm. Two minutes passed as she finally sat up, grabbing the plushie that was previously underneath her.

"Oh, look, I got you dirty.." she murmured as she examined the state of the plushie. She grabbed a tissue from her nightstand, wiping the plushie and cleaning it just enough before tossing the used tissue in the trash.

Her eyes glanced at the clock on her nightstand yet again, seeing it was already seven. She hummed, 'Maybe he stayed home. I'm sure he's alright,' she thought before laying back down in her bed and laying the plushie beside her. She set the alarm on her phone for six thirty am, so she'd have more than enough time to shower in the morning and get ready for school. She set her phone on the nightstand before pulling her blanket up to her waist, closing her eyes and already beginning to drift off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsuyu woke up the next morning to her alarm, which meant it was time to get ready for school. First thing she thought was that she hoped Katsuki made it to his dorm safe.

Though just as she finished her thought, large arms that were wrapped around her waist squeezed her firmly. She was ready to attack whomever it was, (since she fell asleep with mostly nothing on except her shirt) before she turned her head around to see, Katsuki, cuddling her while he was still asleep.

"Kero, Katsuki?" She spoke, causing him to open his eyes, "When did you get here?" She asked.

He closed his eyes again and nuzzled his face into her shoulder, his lips pressing a kiss against her neck. "I was here the whole time," he murmured sleepily.

She croaked in confusion, "What do you mean? How long have you been here?"

Tsu could tell he when smirking when he whispered in her ear, "Do you masturbate every time you miss me?"

A wide blush spread on her cheeks as she pushed him back slightly, "Huh?! You.. you were spying on me?!"

Katsuki let out a laugh, "No, dummy. I was the damn plushie."

She blinked. Even more confused than she was a minute ago. "You were the plushie? Was it a quirk?"

Katsuki nodded and Tsu rolled her eyes, "What's with these weird quirks?" She muttered.

Katsuki laughed again, "Hell if I know! The other day, I saw someone with the head of a spray bottle."

Tsu chuckled with him and pulled him closer again. They still had a few minutes before they had to get ready.

"So, you gonna answer my question?" He whispered into her ear again.

"Nope, kero." She replied.

"Guess I got my answer," he chuckled, pulling her closer to him.