~Babysitting Pt2~

💞

"Hey, Tsu!" Kaminari spoke as he walked over to the couch, where little Tsuyu was sitting as she watched the tv.

Tsuyu looked up at Kaminari and tilted her head as she hummed in confusion, "Hm?"

"Wanna play this game with me?" He asked excitedly as he sat next to her, placing his iPad in her lap.

"Ooh!" She squealed quietly, "What game? I should ask Baku-Chan first-"

"No, no, no! That's alright. He's cooking, after all. We wouldn't wanna bother him, would we?" Kaminari grinned.

Tsuyu looked up at Kaminari and pouted, "No."

"Good! Now, let's play, yeah?" He smiled as he turned on his iPad, swiping to the game.

Tsuyu squinted her eyes as he clicked on the game, reading the name carefully, "Five Nights.. at Freddy's?"

"Yeah! It's a real fun game." He smiled.

"Hm, okay.." she mumbled as she clicked the 'new game' option.

A few minutes into the game, Kaminari shows her how to play. He mainly let her watch as he did the first night for her.

Tsuyu cheered quietly and clapped her hands softly as they made it pass six am for the first night.

Kaminari placed the iPad in her lap and smiled, "Your turn!"

"Ooh." Tsuyu smiled as the next night begun.

A few minutes in and Tsuyu lost her batteries. Along with forgetting to wind the music box.

"Mr. Denki, this is kinda scary.." she frowned.

"No, no! It's okay, you're almost done!"

"Oh, o-okay," she mumbled as she continued to play.

She wound up the music box and as soon as she exited the cameras.. she was jump-scared by Foxy.

Tsuyu screamed as she pulled her legs into her stomach. The iPad slid off her legs and onto the couch. Her hands quickly flew to her face, covering her eyes.

Katsuki's ears rung from the kitchen. He heard a child scream. Worst of all, it was his. It was Tsuyu.

He turned off stove and left the food there, getting colder by the second. He ran into the living room and looked for her, "Where is she?!"

Kaminari looked at him and sighed, "Oh, jeez."

Katsuki turned his head to look at Pikachu. He rose his eyebrow, "What? 'Oh, jeez' what? Huh, Pikachu?!" He asked as he stepped closer to the couch.

He leaned over the couch to see Tsuyu's palms pressed into her eyes, also with the game 'Five Night's at Freddy's' on the screen of the iPad in front of her.

"What the hell, dunce face?!" He shouted at him, before picking up Tsuyu, "It's okay, I'm here."

Tsuyu removed her hands from her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her.

"Sorry, Man! I thought she could handle it! I swear, I played that game all the time when I was her age!!" Kaminari protested.

"Tsk," Katsuki smacked his lips as he turned away, carrying Tsuyu off to his dorm, "You can cook for yourself, and for the rest of the extras."

"You okay?" Katsuki questioned Tsuyu before pressing a soft kiss against her cheek.

Tsuyu sniffled, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a little scary.." she murmured.

"Tsk, that bastard.." he grumbled, "C'mon, we'll lay in my bed and play some better games."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aww, look! They're so cute!!" Tsuyu squealed as she pointed to the small tv Katsuki has in his dorm.

"Hah? Bleh, they look like gross blobs of slime." Katsuki grumbled as he nuzzled his cheek into his palm.

"No, they're not! They're cute!!" Tsuyu protested as she leaned back a bit into Katsuki's stomach.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "Can't believe I paid three thousand yen for this dumb game called 'Slime Rancher.'" He grumbled.

She frowned as she pressed buttons on the game controller, "But it's so cute!!"

"Tsk," he smacked his lips, "you're cuter.." he grumbled as he leaned in and left another kiss on her cheek.

She giggled, "Aww, Katsuki-Chan, that's sweet!"

A blushed formed on his cheeks, "Tsk! C'mere, you froggy!!"

He picked her up, making her drop the controller as she giggled.

"Katsuki-Chan!!" She squealed as he pulled her into her chest, holding her tight.

"Adorable froggy.." he grumbled as he kissed the top of her head softly.

"Kero," she smiled as she kissed his cheek softly.