~Babysitting Pt4~

💞

Katsuki awoke in his bed, with little Tsuyu asleep next to him, snoring softly.

He smiled warmly as he tapped her shoulder softly, "Tsu, c'mon. Time to wake up," he whispered.

Tsuyu blinked. Her hands rubbed open her tired eyes as she yawned softly, "Kero, what is it,
Katsu-Chan?"

"Come on, time for school."

She sat up slowly, "Shool?"

He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, school."

"Why school?"

He sighed, "Aizawa sensei says I'm already behind, so I can't watch you anymore."

Tsuyu frowned, "You can't?"

"No, no. I can! I'm just taking you to class with me," he murmured.

Her eyes immediately lit up, "Really?"

"Yes, really. Now c'mon, let's get dressed."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Katsuki and Tsuyu walked up to their classroom, both in their school uniform. Thankfully, Yaoyorozu helped to make Tsuyu one that would fit her.

"Ready?" Katsuki looked down at Tsuyu and asked.

"Ready!" She smiled as she held onto his hand.

He walked inside, Tsuyu walking beside him.

"Oh, hello." Aizawa spoke, crouching down to face Tsuyu.

"Kero, hello sir!" She smiled, waving at her teacher.

Aizawa patted her head and looked up at Bakugo, "Couldn't get any of your other classmates to watch her?"

"Tsk, no," Katsuki grumbled.

"Um, Sensei?" Midoriya spoke, "I volunteered to watch over Asui-San for today, but Kacchan just yelled at me—"

"Shut it, nerd! No, I didn't!!" Katsuki shouted at him.

Aizawa sighed as he looked back at Tsuyu, "Asui."

Tsuyu placed her finger against her lower lip, "Kero?"

"I'll have to watch over you for the time being. So Bakugo can focus in class."

"Oh, alright." She frowned, letting go of Katsuki's hand.

Aizawa stood up, "Bakugo, go take your seat."

Katsuki patted Tsuyu's head before stuffing his hands inside his pockets and walking to his desk, taking a seat.

"C'mon, Asui." Aizawa spoke, walking to the front of the classroom to the desk.

Tsuyu followed behind him quietly.

While Aizawa was teaching, he let Tsuyu sit on his sleeping bag next to his desk with a coloring book and a box of crayons.