~Chapstick~

🍋

Classes were almost over for the day. As Katsuki was packing his bag, he caught something in the corner of his eye.

He noticed Tsuyu pull out a small tube of what appeared to be chapstick out of her backpack and rub it against her lips.

Tsuyu then put the small tube back in her backpack before chatting with Ochako.

After a while she waved goodbye to Ochako as she walked out the classroom.

Tsuyu then strapped on her backpack before walking out the classroom, without knowing Katsuki was following behind her.

She didn't walk very far before Katsuki suddenly grabbed her and shoved her into the wall, his hands on both sides of her head pressed against the wall.

She stared at him as she blinked in confusion, "Kero?"

"So, I see you put on chapstick today." He spoke.

"Oh, yeah. Ochako gave me some the other day, so I decided to finally use it."

"Hm, I see.." his right hand came under her chin as his thumb caressed her cheek softly.

He smirked, "Let's see how it tastes."

Katsuki immediately leaned in, his lips devouring her own. He only pulled away for a second to mutter the word; "Strawberry," and was right back to devouring her lips.

Tsuyu's cheeks were flushed red as they kissed, butterflies in her stomach. After a minute Katsuki pulled away slightly, a wide grin on his face as he snickered.

"C'mon, idiot." He spoke as he grabbed her hand, "Let's go to my dorm."

Speechless, Tsuyu nodded her head as her cheeks grew redder.

He chuckled as they walked hand in hand further down the hallway.

Katsuki smirked as he licked his lips, "Mm, you should wear chapstick more often."