~Jokes~

💞

It was Friday, six pm when all of class 1a was in the common room hanging out.

Tsuyu was currently sitting on one of the couches, playing something on her phone.

Suddenly, Kaminari wrapped an arm around Midoriya, who was chatting with Shoto.

"Ay, Midoriya!"

"H-Huh? Oh, hey, Kaminari!" The freckle boy smiled.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to joke around with me!" Kaminari smiled.

"Joke around?" Midoriya mumbled.

"Yeah! C'mere, I'll tell you."

Kaminari whispered something into his ear, causing a small blush on Izuku's cheeks.

"W-What? N-No way! I couldn't do that!"

"Aw, c'mon Midoriya!" Kaminari pouted, "After you do it, you can tell her it's a joke!"

"I-I can't!" He waved his hands in embarrassment, "I don't know how!!"

"Aw, what? You don't know how to flirt? Alright, c'mon, I'll tell you."

A few minutes go by of them chatting, afterwards, Kaminari shoved Midoriya in front of Tsuyu.

"Kero?" Tsuyu looked up from her phone to see Midoriya, looking flustered.

"Oh, hey, Midoriya-Chan. Do you need something?"

"A-Asui-San—"

"Tsuyu." She corrected.

"Right! T-Tsuyu.." he fiddled with his fingers, before taking a deep breath.

He leaned over slightly and spoke, "Y'know, I never really realized, Tsuyu, about how much of a snack you are."

Tsuyu blinked and placed her finger on her chin, "Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!" Izuku stood up straight before bowing down and apologizing, "I was joking, I promise! Please don't attack me!!"

"Oh, I won't."

"H-Huh?" Izuku stood up.

"But someone else might, kero." She returned back to playing games on her phone.

"W-Wha—"

"DEKU!!" Bakugo shouted as he stomped out into the common room.

"H-Huh! K-Kacchan?!" He stepped back from the couch.

"What'd you just say to Tsuyu, huh?!" The angry blonde stomped closer.

"I-I'm sorry, Kacchan, really! It was j-just a joke!!"

"Like hell it was!!"

Finally Bakugo grabbed Izuku by his collar and lifted him up, "Take it back, damn nerd!!"

"O-Okay, okay!! I take it back!!" Izuku exclaimed as he covered his face with his hands.

"Woah, Bakubro! Calm down, it was just a joke!!" Kaminari stepped in.

"Huh?!" Bakugo glanced to the off brand pikachu, "You were in on this too, Dunce Face?!"

"W-Wha—"

Kaminari yelped as Bakugo lifted him up by the collar also.

"Bakugo-Kun, put them down!!" Ochako pleaded.

"Jirou, baby, help me!!" Kaminari also pleaded.

Jirou didn't hear over the loud music blasting on her headphones.

"Fuck off, extras!!" Bakugou shouted.

Then suddenly, Tsuyu came from behind and wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist.

"Katsuki, put them down." She mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

Bakugo blushed and dropped the two, "Tsk.."

"Good. Now, c'mon." Tsuyu grabbed his hand and practically dragged him away from them and back to the couch.

As he was dragged away, Bakugo glared at Deku and Pikachu and showed them his middle finger.

"Katsuki, put the hand down."

His eyes widened slightly at how he was caught. He put his hand down, "Sorry.." he grumbled.

"It's okay, kero." She smiled.

She sat him on the couch before she sat next to him, leaning against his arm as she continued playing games on her phone.

"Tsk." Bakugo wrapped his arm around her waist and he rested his chin on the top of her head as he stared at the game on her phone.