~Seasick~

💞

On the boat home from Nabu island, Katsuki looked around looking for Tsuyu, only to find her leaning over the rail.

He walked over and rested his arms against the rails, "Whatcha doin— woah, what's the matter with you?" He questioned as he pointed to her greenish face.

She looked at him and held her hands over her stomach, "Ugh, I'm feeling seasick, kero.."

"Oh, I see." He murmured.

Tsuyu nearly hurled as the boat took a turn. She held her hands over her mouth and leaned over the rail.

"Jeez, carful. You're gonna fall." He commented as he stood behind her and held her waist.

She let out a small breath, "S-Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's fine." He smirked and leaned into her ear whispering; "Hey, ever had sex on a boat? You just lay back, and I let the boat do all the work."

Her green face was slowly replaced with a wide blush, "D-Don't be so lewd, kero."

He snickered, "Relax, I'm joking. Anyways, drink some water." He smiled softly as he handed her a bottled water.

"Oh, thanks." She mumbled before taking a sip of the water.

"Mhm, no problem." He pulled her close and left a kiss on her cheek, "Wanna come lay down?"

"Hm, sure. I'm feeling better, kero." She smiled.

"Good. C'mere, you cutie." He smirked and scooped her up, carrying her in his arms.

She giggled, "Hey, put me down!"

"Nope, never." He chuckled before smothering her face with kisses.