~Flirting~

💞

It was Wednesday morning when Katsuki and Tsuyu were walking to the school campus.

"Hey, Katsuki?" Tsuyu spoke as they continued walking.

"Hm, what is it?" He replied.

"This is heavy.." she whined and stopped in her tracks as she held out her empty hand, "Can you hold it for me?"

Bakugo stopped a few steps in front before turning to face her. He stared at her hand, "Hold what? There's nothing there.." he grumbled as he stuffed his hands in his pants pockets.

She giggled and motioned her hand towards him.

He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

'He's so oblivious.' She thought.

His cheeks tinted pink in embarrassment as he realized, "Y-You damn idiot.." he pulled his left hand out his pocket and snatched her right hand, intertwining their fingers together.

She smiled as they both continued walking to campus, hand in hand.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Since they don't sit near each other, the don't get to interact much in class, apart from some smiles and glances.

Lunch arrives, the two grab their lunch and take seats next to each other.

Katsuki took a bite out of his onigiri, small bits of the rice on his lips.

Tsuyu laid her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Katsuki?"

He glanced at her as he continued to chew his onigiri, "What?"

She grinned, "Not to be a Karen, but your clothes are bothering me. Can you please take them off, kero?"

His face flushed red as he nearly choked on his food. He held hand over his mouth, shocked,
"T-Tsu! What the hell?!" He whispered, but loud enough for her to hear.

She snickered, "Relax, I'm joking." She whispered before leaving a small kiss on his cheek and continued to eat her food.

"Tsk, damn idiot.." he grumbled as he pulled his hand off his mouth.

.
.
.
.
.
.

School went by fast, but Tsu's pick up lines never left Katsuki's head.

They stayed in her dorm, sitting at her desk studying.

Tsuyu rested her chin in her hand as she very obviously stared at him.

Bakugo wrote in his notebook before he looked back at her and sighed, "What're you staring at?"

"Nothing, nothing." She mumbled, "But.. do you have a map, kero?"

"No. Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I just got lost in your eyes." She winked.

His cheeks tinted pink in embarrassment,
"D-Damn it, Tsuyu! What's with you and all this damn flirting, huh?!"

She giggled, "Nothing, I just like seeing you get all embarrassed and blush. It's adorable, kero."

His blush spread to his ears, "S-Shut up, no it's not.." he grumbled.

She smiled as she patted his head.

"I'll get you back, dummy."

"I'm sure you will."