characters (humans)

[Name]
Jake (referred to as "Dr. Jake" at some times)
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
scientist
[Appearance]
An averaged sized male with brown hair and brown eyes, he wears a lab coat throughout the story because he's stupid.

[Name]
Rosie
[Gender, pronouns]
Female, she/her
[(past) occupation]
Test subject
[Appearance]
A 5'5'' Female with dyed pastel-pink long hair and blue eyes. She wears a head band to hold some of her hair back wears worn out test subject clothing until later on she gets a hazmat. Also has a claw mark on her left cheek from a certain panther.

[Name]
Alex
[Gender, pronouns]
non-binary, they/them
[(past) occupation]
test subject
[Appearance]
A 5'8'' biological male with something like dirty blond hair (im not fully sure lol), hair style hard to explain ugh, unidentified eye color. They wear worn out test subject clothing like then gets a hazmat like Rosie.

[Name]
Alice
[Gender, pronouns]
Female, she/her
[(past) occupation]
Higher-upper, Leader of returning guards
NOTICE:
I just wanna clarify, when someone calls her "Co-owner of Laminax Labs" that DOES NOT mean she's like the CEO or something. She's the Co-owner of the FACILITY not the company. (basically she helped establish the facility for Laminax Labs, and yes, there more facilities out there and they too were also shut down)
[Appearance]
A 5'9'' female with a darkish-blond hair and blue eyes that kinda has a "gray-ish" look to it. She wears heavy armor with a full helmet that covers her entire face.

[Name]
Lofi
[Gender, pronouns]
Female, she/her
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
A 5'7'' Female with light-ish brown hair, most of it is pulled up into a ponytail while some of it is left to some-what cover the right part of her face. She has a scratch mark from a certain gootraxian over her right eye. Has hazel-brown eyes, has the same clothing as Alice.

[Name]
Mike
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
A 5'5'' male with black hair (later on you might see me refer to it as "fluffy" so I'll try to give some actual info on how his hair looks) that's a mixture of messy and I guess spikey(?), kinda gives off a fluffy look. (I'm bad at explaining.) Has really dark eyes, has the same clothing as the rest.

[Name]
Liz
[Gender, pronouns]
Female, [[any pronouns]]
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
A 5'6'' female with bright-blond hair and emerald-green eyes. Has the same clothing as the rest.

[Name]
Isaac
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
A 5'10'' male with (really) dark brown hair, hairstyle is also hard to explain. Scars can be seen across his arms when he's not wearing any long-sleeve shirt. (You can guess where he got those scars from.) Has dark-brown eyes, has the same clothing as the rest.

[Name]
Avian
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
average sized male, still no idea what the hair and eye color is. Has the same clothing as the others

[Name]
Yuri
[Gender, pronouns]
Female, she/her
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard, [[UNKNOWN]]
[Appearance]
A 5'6" female with black hair that has a tint of red to it that goes down to her hips, her hair covers the left side of her face while a loose strand hangs over her right eye, the left side of her face appears to be gone only revealing a burn mark. Has pastel-red eyes, has the same clothing as the rest.

[Name]
Stephen
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
A 6 foot male with a kinda dirty-ish blond hair (I don't know). Just like the other males his hair style is also hard to explain. Unidentified eye color, wears the same clothing as the rest and is some times seen wearing glasses if he doesn't have his helmet on. (Yes, he wears glasses because he's blind (well far sighted, but that's besides the point), go cry about it. Not really suppose to symbolize anything just added it for fun)

[Name]
Rywren
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
(Returning) guard
[Appearance]
A 5'10'' male with golden-brown hair, hairstyle still hard to explain agh- sometimes seen wearing something like skiing goggles (I guess?) above his eyes. (Why is this hard to explain?) Has brown eyes with blue splotches on them (sectoral heterochromia!) wears the same clothing as the rest.
(Special thanks to my sister for helping my with Rywren's, her favorite character's, color for hair and eyes)

[Name]
Lucerai
[Gender, pronouns]
Male, he/him
[(past) occupation]
Higher-upper, leader of second set of returning guards
[Appearance]
WIP I'll edit this later.

The reason why the 10th guard (or rather the 9th) doesn't exist here is because:
1. He's a background character
2. I hate him with every cell of my body :)

—————————————————-
Art gallery
(Character art)

Here's how some of the characters look like:

(Stephen, Liz, Lofi and Mike)

(Rywren)

(Jake and Avian)

(Jake and Avian)

(Alice)

Cough cough, I'll send more later

THIS IS A WIP. IT WILL BE UPDATED EVERY NOW AND THEN