Chapter 15- A new friend, a new foe

(ANOTHER CHARACTER WHO'S NOT MINE HAS BEEN ADDED!!)
(And the owner helped me with it this time)
(Also starting with humans cuz yes.)

Back in the safe zone, the returning guards were busy gathering back together. Yuri sighed then took off her helmet. "This helmet is a pain. Do I have to wear it?" She asked, the little expression in her voice and on her face making it hard to tell if she was complaining or not. "Sure, if you want a twelve-inch scar across your face," Stephen said. "A twelve-inch scar is as bad as half of your face being burnt off," Yuri responded, fixing a part of her black silk-like hair. "And this heavy armor barely works if Avian got hurt that badly." She then turned to the human that Ruby was fighting, still in pain. "Says the 'emotionless' girl who almost broke her arm," Avian muttered. "I could have handled myself easily if it wasn't for that nightcrawler. (And slime hound.)"
"You didn't say that when that slime hound almost killed you."
"If you don't shut up, I'll make you myself."
Yuri then told something to Avian in Japanese, then turned away. "What does that mean?" He asked. She gave him a blank stare, then proceeded to give him the middle finger. "Oh. Fuck you and your fluent Japanese."
"The fact that you said whatever you said with a straight face is slightly unsettling," Lofi commented. "I know," Yuri said.

Alice looked around. "Where's Rywren?" She asked, looking at all the guards. "He's probably out killing goos alone," Isaac said, poking his head out of the extra part of the room that holds the computer (bestiary). "Of course he is, he's literally Rywren." Suddenly, a returning guard appeared, walking into the safe zone carrying a machete covered in goo. "Wow, great timing, Rywren," Stephen commented. Rywren put his machete away, "I'm late, aren't I?"
"Yeah," Lofi said.
"Oh well," Rywren shrugged then turned to Mike. "Hey, why are you wearing a hazmat?" He asked. "It's... it's a long story." Mike answered.

Alice turned to look up at the screen. "17 goos and 12 humans— wait, that's not right." All the guards looked up at the screen. "I killed 3 goos earlier."
"That's not all. 17 goos seems unrealistic. There are more than 17 goos as far as I can tell." Yuri spoke up. "There achally iz more foez then whatz the sc'een shows!" Abble, the merchant, chirped up. "Nice, can you fix it?" Isaac turned to Abble. "Nop! Me trys, but me failz." While the other guards were chatting Lofi looked at Avian. She then went over to him and handed him a bloxy cola. "Drink this."
"Why should I exactly?"
"Abble said it can 'heal' people, so you'll be our test subject for this hypothesis."
Avian frowned and then took the can of soda. "Fine, but if I get infected and die I'm blaming you." He then popped open the soda and took a sip out of it. "Huh," he said, "this is very sweet. And suddenly I feel better." Avian then continued to drink the bloxy cola. "No wonder why Abble likes bloxy colas," Lofi said then went back to the other guards.

In the crystal cove, Dai was busy searching through a medkit. "What are you up to?" Dai looked up to meet eyes with Blu. "I'm trying to learn how to use to how to learn how to use medical stuff. That way I have more time to save a goo!" Dai said, looking up from the box of band-aids he was holding. "Sounds like you want to be a medic. Maybe you could go to Spark for that. She could help you with the basics." Blu suggested. Dai shook his head, "I've tried, but she's still grieving. I found her struggling to take care of that small garden in that enclosed area in the secondary garden." Dai then put the box of band-aids back. "That's because she wants the garden to stay the same when Dandelion comes back," Red said, walking up to the two with a sinox with a sleeping slime pup on his back tailing her from a distance. Red turned to the sinox. "C'mon, Syria, stop being an introvert and interact with a soul who isn't me or a slime pup for once." Syria groaned, "You know I don't like being around groups of gootraxians."
"Oh, come on. There's like 4 of us." Red went over to Syria, grabbed his paw, and dragged him over to the group. "As I was saying, Spark is like that. And she is still grieving..." Red continued, still holding onto Syria's paw. "Say, gootraxians sure are taking Scarlet's word seriously. Even the pups are training." Syria said, looking at a group of slime pups wearing buckets. "I don't think those slime pups were at the secret meeting," Blu said.