Chapter 22- Anger (pt 4, day 6)

(We're skipping days 3-5 because I didn't know what to write for them. (Well, I did know what was going to happen on day 5 but I didn't know how to add it in.))

(Bukit's POV)

Things have been going pretty well, the Bucket Gang managed to destroy the Cones' supplies. And Bukit KNEW that Goldy was a part of the Cones!! They kept trying to tell him they joined after he met them, but he didn't believe them.

Why should Bukit, anyway? The Cones are never to be trusted.

Today is the day of war!! And Bukit KNOWS the Bucket Gang will win!!!

...

But...

...Why does he have this aching feeling that something might go wrong?

>> >>
(Nobody's POV)

The Bucket Gang would now be sitting on top of the glass hallway of the secondary garden, discussing their plan.
"Okay, so when they least expect it we're gonna ambush them?" Flower asked trying to comprehend the plan.

Bukit nodded, "When they come through they won't even see us coming!"

The group of pups suddenly perked up to the sound of the doors opening and looked underneath them to see the group of cone pups walk through the door. The pups looked around, "Where are they? I thought they'd already be here." Conesty spoke up.

"Dos we ambushz them nows?" Water asked as the group looked down.

"Shh! Notz yets!!" Loli hushed him, and as a response, Water rolled his eyes. Bukit then made a motion for the pups to follow what he did. The five slime pups watched the other five slime pups walk around until they turned around. The moment Conesty turned around Bukit suddenly pounced onto her, causing her to fall. The other slime pups followed behind, each choosing a slime pup to pick on.

Bukit and Conesty would be scratching and biting at each other as Goldy stood in the background watching them. Nobody picked them because they were gold, and killing a gold all by yourself is impossible. "God this is so stupid," they muttered as they watched the two.

Bukit and Conesty then back away from each other.

"This is going absolutely nowhere! How did you expect this to work?!" Conesty shouted at Bukit.

"It's not going anywhere because none of the slimepups are ganging up on each other, dummy!!"

"Seriously?!"