Chapter 9- Secret meeting

( beginning with the human side because two people wanted to be involved in the story. also no introduction paragraph )

The 3 guards went to go find Jake, with Mike being dragged along. Literally. But it wasn't before long they found Jake and his friends. "Yeah! Go run you stupid rabbit!" Rosie called out to a toxic rabbit that was running away. Jake then turned around at the sound of footsteps along with Rosie and Alex. "Oh, it's you guys," Rosie muttered. "Uh-" Liz stuttered, not sure what to say about her grudge about the returning guards. Lofi turned to Jake. "You're Dr. Jake, right?" She asked, even though the answer was obvious. "Yeah," He responded. "My lab coat gives it off does it?" She nodded. "What do you even want anyway?" Rosie questioned, crossing her arms. "Can you maybe help us?" Lofi said then let go of Mike. The other humans looked at him. "What happened to him?" Alex spoke up. "He got attacked by a lemon shork," Liz explained. Jake then thought for a moment. "Woah, woah, woah. We can't trust them!" Rosie rejected. "They've been killing off gootraxians lately!"

"You have a point," Jake said agreeing with Rosie. "Let's make a deal. We'll help you but you have to stop hurting the gootraxians."
"Well, we can't really promise that because if we don't do that, Alice will leave us rot," Isaac explained. "Jeez, what's up with this Alice and death threats?" The group of humans turn to meet another human, who looked like a certain Wattpad user (I don't know what Aregona looks like ok?). "WHO ARE- wait, you're not another spy are you?" Liz looked at him suspiciously. "Wha-?" Isaac seemed confused. "You don't remember? A spy from a company that I think was called "Anodyne" came to Laminax one day." Liz explained now turning her attention to him. "I remember it. Isaac was sick that day. It only took us like 12 hours to figure out they were actually a spy. It's a good thing they didn't steal anything." Lofi chirped up. "You guys are weird." The human said, then left the area.

All of the humans stood there in complete silence. "Hey, I have a better idea!" Alex suddenly spoke up. "If we help you, then you have to give us half of your credits!"
"Seriously, Alex?" Rosie gave them a not-so-appreciated look. "What? I just want my guitar back." Alex confessed. "Didn't the shop close?" Liz asked. "Only because Abble had to go fix the barriers," Alex said. "Alright, deal," Isaac accepted, then digs into his pocket and handed him a small bag of credits. "I have more, but Abble is currently keeping them in storage for me." Alex then took the bag of credits. Jake sighed, "Alright, we'll help you." Lofi had a look of delight on her face...but she was wearing a helmet so nobody could really see it.

Jake then looked at Mike again, who was still unconscious. "Shouldn't he be infected already? And how did you get him to be knocked out?" He questioned. "Idiot over here thought it would be a good idea to inject him with a syringe," Lofi said pointing at Isaac. "I'm not an idiot!" Isaac rejected. "I think I can help get some of the goo off since it looks like it stopped spreading," Jake said. "Come on." The three humans then went out of the support cove.

>> >>

A sudden disturbance in the power grid detected.
Activating low power outage mode.
please stand by...

When there were no humans around, almost all of the gootraxians made their way up into the library. A secret area that only a few people and all of the gootraxians know about.

All of the gootraxians were separated into their own groups based on species and the species were separated into three large groups based on environment type. The gootraxians weren't sure why they did this but it was organized so that's that.