Chapter 11- Conversations (filler)

(YET ANOTHER (two) character(s) who isn't mine has been mentioned! I should REALLY stop :'D)

Spark lay against the tree, still depressed about Fynnik's death. "Are you ok?" She looked up to meet eyes with a fairly tall female kaiju. "Oh hey, Sapphire. Yeah, I'm fine." Spark mumbled. Sapphire sat down next to her, "I'm sorry... about what happened to Fynnik." Spark looked away, not wanting to talk about it. Sapphire gave her a sad look. "Hey don't beat yourself about it." She comforted her, "I'm pretty sure Fynnik would want you to keep on living happily."
"In this mess? First Dandelion leaves, then some random guards decide to return here and kill off gootraxians, and now this. How do you expect me to stay happy right now?" Spark retorted. "Heck, some gootraxians are probably going through grief! And if not, maybe even depression!" Sapphire sighed, "Even if the facility was in chaos, Fynnik wouldn't want you worrying so much." Spark was still avoiding eye contact, watching a group of slimepups. Mainly watched a small cyan pup wearing a grey bucket and black collar (yes, I finally decided to actually describe what Bukit actually looks like) and a slightly tall purple pup wearing a cone and pink bow barking at each other. "Spark, look at me. You can't beat yourself down at a time like this. If you don't look out for yourself, you might be killed"

Spark began to cry. "Aw, bring it in," Sapphire said, then hugged her.

After a while, (when Spark stopped sobbing,) Sapphire let go of Spark and stood up. "Well, I got to go, I have to go help Velvet with her combat skills." She said. Sapphire head towards the door. Before she left, she looked back at Spark. "Take care of yourself, would ya'?" She nodded and Sapphire left the garden.

Spark went back to watching the pups, who were still arguing with each other about the same thing. "Cone KILLED Bukit's friend!" The small cyan one snapped. "I killed your friend?" The purple one scoffed. "Where is your proof of THAT?" Wow, things have gotten so bad that even the pups are fighting. Spark thought. She then had the feeling she was being watched. She looked at the group of bucket pups and noticed the red one wasn't watching the cyan and purple pup. They then looked up at Spark and then looked back at the window. She turned her head to the window but no one appeared to be there. She started to feel uneasy. Spark got up and headed towards the exit. She risked one last glance at the pups and then left the garden.

>> >>
(in a sector 1)

Mike woke up. "What happened...?" He groaned. He then noticed that the other humans were looking at him. "Oh, hi, guys!" Mike said. "Wait- were you three always here?" He turned his attention to Rosie, Alex, and Jake, who were looking at him strangely. He suddenly noticed his right arm took the form of an arm of a lemon shork. "OH GOD, I'M INFECT-ed?" He then noticed that his other arm looked completely fine. Mike looked puzzled. "What...am I?"
"That's not the worst part, you even got a tail!" Isaac said, jokingly. In response, he got elbowed by Lofi. Mike looked around and saw a lemon shork tail, yelping at the sight of it. "What happened to me, what even am I?!" He quickly stood up. "Two words, half infected," Liz said. "You mean I'm both human AND gootraxian?" Mike winced. "Pretty much," Alex said, shrugging. "You should look in that window to--" Before Isaac could finish, Lofi elbowed him a second time. "Stop doing that!" He snapped. "No." She simply said. Mike frowned and looked out the window. Although it wasn't as good as a mirror, he could see his reflection enough. Half of his face took the appearance of a lemon shork and he also had lemon shork ears/fins. "I'm so gonna get killed if I'm seen like this..."Mike muttered under his breath, tail drooping.

"Hey, at least Jake managed to make you look cool. Most half infected are seen as just paws, ears, and tail." Rosie commented. Mike turned around to face Jake. "You made me like this?" He asked, his tone shifting from worriedness to aggression. "Well, in the state that you were in uh-" Jake stuttered, trying to find the right words. Mike began to approach him, growling. "Look, we can talk this out--" Jake said backing away slowly. Lofi then ran between them. "Alright that's enough," she said, "we need to find a way to hide the parts that are infected." The room went silent for a moment.