Chapter 4- Denial (pt. 2)

(Bukits pov)

Of course, Bukit saw where the humans came from! These silly gootraxians just don't stop to think.
...
Or maybe that's just Bukit being antisocial. Never mind that, but Bukit found that these humans aren't that much of a problem. Bukit thinks their names are Jake, Rosie, and Alex. Bukit doesn't know.  Bukit has seen Jake, that human in a scientist lab coat, before. When the humans were leaving Bukit saw Jake in the elevator. Humans are nasty betrayers.

>> >>

(NOTE: THIS ISN'T A SHIP, I DON'T GO SHIPPING PUPS 💀)

Bukit was standing on top of a hill minding his own business watching the three humans beat up a kaiju that was trying to infect. "Hewwo!!!" Bukit turned and jumped in shock to realize a green slimepup was standing in front of him. "AAAAH!!" Bukit yelped then rolled off the hill. The green pup followed down with him. "Gasp!! Where do you get buckit from??? Me wan one!!! Me wan one!!!" Bukit put his bucket back on and then looked at the pup. It clearly wanted a bucket too. Bukit sighed then walked away. Bukit wants nothing to do with this. He thought.

Bukit made his way to the garden and then sat down on a pillow to relax. "Pls tell me!!!" Bukit looked to where the voice coming from then saw the pup AGAIN. Bukit groaned, "See that bucket over there?" Bukit pointed to the grey bucket on the shelf. "Go pick it up." The slimepup did what Bukit exactly said. It wasn't before long he finally got the bucket on top of his head. The slimepup went back over to Bukit. "Me Loli, what's you name?" Loli asked. Bukit just stared stare Loli. "Bukit." He muttered. "Nice to meet Bookit!" Loli said excitedly.

The two looked at each other awkwardly. Before Bukit could run away, Loli bit Bukit. "Bet you can't catch me!!" Loli said then ran off. "GET BACK HERE!!!" Bukit growled then chased Loli. It wasn't long before he caught Loli. Loli started laughing "Now I'm it!" Bukit then realized that this was a game of tag. Bukit then ran in the opposite direction while Loli chased him. The game went on for a few hours. After that, they went to the garden. Bukit then climbed up onto the wall then jumped onto the glass. "How do Bookit do that?" Loli asked. "Just climb onto the wall then jump onto the glass," Bukit explained. Loli did climbed the wall then jumped onto the glass with Bukit's help. The two lay there looking up at the ceiling. "Me tired..." Loli yawned. "Same." Bukit agreed. It wasn't before long that Loli fell asleep.

Bukit sat there in his thoughts. Did I just...make a friend? He thought. He looked at Loli, who was resting peacefully. Bukit sighed. He didn't realize that he was getting attached to Loli during the time that he was with Loli. "I'm sorry." He said then he jumped down from the glass then exited out of the garden. He couldn't afford to lose another friend.