Chapter 13- Anger

(Bukit's POV)

Bukit thought all the cone pups died but n o. And out of all of them, that cone pup's SISTER had to be alive! GRRR Bukit wants to RIP her head off!

What they did to Bukit's friend was unforgivable. Bukit can't— won't let it happen again...

>> >>

(Nobody's POV)
Bukit and the purple cone pup called "Conesty", or "Cone", were busy barking at each other. And it was still on the same subject. "How longs has this beens goings for?" Water yawned. "I'm not good with times, but me thinks 3 hours," Flower said. "For the last time, I DIDN'TS KILL YOUR FREN!" Conesty snapped. "Well even if Cone didn't, Cone still stuck to the cone pup's side!" Bukit scowled. "Only a pea-sized brain pup would side with him." Conesty gasped at being insulted for the 54th time. "YOU LITTLE RUNT!!!" She screeched then pounced onto Bukit. Spike jumped onto their feet and started actually barking at the two while they rolled around biting and scratching at each other. "Shhh, Spike, don't stop it! It get interisting!" Water said, covering Spike's mouth. They then growled and sat back down.

15 minutes later and the two barely got a scratch on each other. "Ugh, this is useless!" Conesty complained. "We barely made a mark on each other!"
"So this means WAR." Bukit snarled. "Yeah, WAR." Conesty agreed. "We have 6 days to prepare, once that's done, we'll meet in the secondary garden." Bukit nodded and the two went their separate ways. "Come on guys." He said and the rest of the group followed behind.

The group was now on top of the glass hallway in the secondary garden. Bukit paced back and forth, "Group needs a plan, more pups! Better fighting!" Loli gave him a worried look. "Why Bookit so caght up ins...war-?" Bukit whipped around to glare at Loli. "Doesn't Loli get it? The cones killed Bukit's friend!" He said. "The only way to get them back is to do the same!"
"Me not sure how's that works—"
"We gives our group a name!" Water chirped up. "How's 'bouts the 'Bucket Gang?'" Flower suggested. Loli and Water agreed to the name while Bukit and Spike stayed quiet. "Alright, that's enough!" Bukit shouted and the three pups went silent. "The group needs more members!" Water gave him a confused look. "Uh, how we gonnas do that's? There's onlys 18 goos."
"Actually, there's around 456." Flower corrected.
"Wha?"
"There are about 32 gootraxian species and if we include 3 sprinklekit and cone kat flavors and tiger shork that leaves us with 39 canon goos..." Flower explained, somehow speaking in perfect grammar. "...originally there was around 50 gootraxians for the 32 of the species. Times 31 (fashui almost got killed off, leaving one left so we don't count it)  by 50 and we get 1600 plus 4 and 2 for the two gootraxians Sapphire and Vevlet equals 1606. 893 were killed before the incident leaving 713 left..." the other pups listened, jaws dropped. "...235 were killed during the incident bringing it down to 478—"
"Okays! That enogh!" Loli said, stopping Flower from doing any more math. "Me thoughts you bad ats maths!" Water looked astonished by the sudden change in Flower. "I didn't say me bad at math, I said me bad at TIMES." She admitted. "That's just  simple maths." Water frowned. "Anyways, the reason why there are very few gootraxians to the point it's unrealistic is because the—"
"Waits— so this w'ole times Flower beens fakings bad grammar?!" Loli exclaimed, interrupting Flower. "Uh— maaaybe?" Flower said. "Now don't interrupt me! As I was saying, the reason is that the creator didn't know what the number of goos was so they stole it from a connecting book despite having a main character or main characters for each gootraxians. (That's excluding all the pups expect more 3 specific main ones.)" Flower explained, casually breaking the fourth wall.

The other pups looked at her with blank faces. Flower sighed, but before she could say anything she suddenly zoned out. She stood there frozen, not making a sound. "Uh— Flower-?" Loli said, waving his paw in front of her.